15 | Doubt

15

DOUBT

New day, new beginnings - that is what Jinhee believed in but the previous events lingered in her mind, creating an overflowing mountain of unanswered questions, without Jungkook at home my heart raced - worried. 

"Jinhee, stop worrying," Jinhee spoke to herself trying to calm herself but was starting to doubt all her decisions - 'Was I really the best?' She thought, sitting upright in my bed, momentarily glancing down at the A3 sheet, trying to focus to solve a twisted puzzle, "Ah, I'm thinking too much about this" gripped her hair annoyed at her failure she let her feet touch the floor to continue with my morning routine.

Meanwhile, Jungkook sat in Jimin's car, making their way over to the cafe, which was half an hour away but the boys loved it there, "I'm sorry Jungkook" Jimin apologised as he gripped the steering wheel.

"About what?" 

"Haeun, I shouldn't have referred to her" Jimin explained.

"Hyung, you know you lot are the only ones who can ever talk about her to me so don't apologise and besides she-" He paused looking out the window, "she is in a better place."

The journey after that went in laughter as Jimin diverted to another topic that neither mentioned Jinhee nor Haeun. 

-

"Please, can I come with you?" Junghwa asked pleadingly, for the past hour she was bored since Jungkook hadn't come back yet and found out that Jinhee was going out.

"Fine, I'll take you but ask your mum first" She attempted to refuse taking her but couldn't be rude to refuse, 'It would be unsafe for her' Jinhee thought.

"No need, I've already asked beforehand and she said I can go with Jungkook and you anytime, so I can come and besides I'm bored and all my friends are busy" Junghwa pouted.

Jinhee thought of several scenarios before looking back at Junghwa, "Ok, that's fine then but remember to stay close to me" She explained.

Both the girls then made their way to the cafe, where Inseong awaited for Jinhee. The car ride was not how Jinhee expected instead it was too loud, Junghwa talking about her brother non-stop, "You know Jungkook and I used fight so much because he was jealous of me" Junghwa laughed.

"Really? And why was that?" Jinhee replied, getting out more information from Junghwa to tease Jungkook.

"I'm the favourite child" She smiled at Jinhee, while Jinhee reciprocated it back and the journey continued with Junghwa talking about memories.

"Your smile is beautiful" Jinhee spoke out of the blue, while Junghwa looked confused, "Sorry, it is just that you are really cute."

"Oh, Thank you, you are too" She smiled weakly, Junghwa was used to these compliments but she never found anyone genuinely or truely saying them to her, it was always a sarcastic tone but hearing Jinhee's compliment she thought otherwise.

-

"Inseong!" Jinhee hugged him, "Ah, I really miss you" She sighed in relief to see him again, "Oh, and this is Junghwa, Jungkook's sister and Junghwa, this here is my bestest friend, my brother from a different mother" Jinhee spoke happily.

"Ah, Hello!" Just like Jinhee, Junghwa sounded energetic.

"Well, it is nice to have two pretty girls for coffee, I've ordered you Caramel Frappuccino but Junghwa, what do you want?" Inseong asked poliety, getting rid of any awkwardness, Junghwa smiled and ordered a 'Cotton candy Frappuccino.'