16 | New Beginning

16

NEW BEGINNING

"Can you stop?" Jinhee whispered in Jungkook's ear as he repeatedly shook his leg under the table but he decided to ignore her, "Jungkook!" Jinhee remained as quiet as she could as Jimin and Inseong got along well with Junghwa. 

"What!" Jungkook screamed upon Jinhee, oblivious of her irritation. 

"Woah, I just wanted you to stop shaking your leg at like 100000 miles per hour." Jinhee joked, trying not to start another fight.

"Sorry" Jungkook spoke before he went back to looking out the window, 'Is she really back?' he thought, while Jinhee's face distorted at his apology.

"What did you say?" Jinhee was dumbfounded at his sudden apology, the Jungkook she knew for the past couple of weeks would've been screaming back at her.

"Sorry" Jungkook spoke but Jinhee didn't stop there wanting to hear him apologise again as the spectators snickered at her behaviour, "I said I'm sorry!" Jungkook screamed in her ear, "Can you hear now!" He scoffed before he went to look out the window, but his desired view was no longer there.

"Jinhee, I'm going to have to go, so I'll catch up with you later" Inseong spoke as he got up and bid farewell to everyone but before he exited the cafe he smirked at Jinhee, "You lovebirds better be prepared for some fans out here" He yelled before the chimes indicated his exit.

Looking out the large window near the exits, faint voices of fans and paparazzi were heard, looking over to Jungkook and Jimin their faces fell pale, "It shouldn't be a big deal for you lot, right?" Jinhee asked timidly, suddenly feeling anxious.

"Jungkook, what are we going to do?" Jimin asked.

"Hyung, maybe you should go out first and me and Junghwa will leave through the backdoor" Before Jungkook could say any further Jinhee butted in.

"You and Junghwa, what about me? and what do you mean 'what are you going to do'" Jinhee spoke anxiously, "Don't you guys go through this all the time?" Jinhee asked.

"We do but not when we got you and Junghwa around" Jimin spoke, "Jungkook, I think you should leave with Junghwa and Jinhee, I'll try and handle them" Before Jinhee could react Jungkook grabbed her hand along with Junghwa, who slurped her drink amused at the situation. 

Soon we were in a store room, which looked like it had no door or even a window, "Jungkook-"

"One second, the door should be here somewhere" He looked for a door that was seemingly supposed to be here. 

"Junghwa, are you sure your brother isn't mad or something?" Jinhee asked the girl, who nodded enthusiastically.

"Found it" Jungkook gleamed at a tiny pet, "Jinhee, you go first" He turned around to face the two females.

"This is a backdoor?" Jinhee questioned, she wasn't new to going through a small door, but a pet door as a backdoor caught her off guard.

"Yes now go quick" Jungkook pushed her through the small door, in which Jinhee struggled with her outfit.

"Wait a goddamn minute, my top" She cried as she heard the material rip, "My fricking top, you!"