03 | Fight

03 

FIGHT

My eyes shot wide at the sound of my alarm blaring through the limitations of my room, it was currently 5 AM, meaning I had exactly 6 hours, usually, I would have been productive but today I felt lazy after my 6 years of hard work was finally put into action over the last 2 months, working with international agents. Instead, I opted to watch some dramas that I had been missing out on, after making my bed and brushing my teeth I decided to head to the kitchen to get myself a cup of coffee. Sitting on my sofa bed in the living room I stared at my TV screen debating on what to watch, my eyes scanned through the list of dramas that were on my 'to watch' list.

Hours passed before I decided to get off the couch and get ready, it took all the courage in me not click 'watch next episode' which I was near finishing, forcefully dragging myself to get dressed for the interview. 

Mr Choi:
Good Luck!

My phone displayed his message brightly in my face, replying a quick thank you, I picked up the file and locked my house. 

5 minutes, I lived exactly 5 minutes away from his house, I was surprised how close we live and had never met but then again, I'm never here - why? Well, I am well-known as a vagabond and I prefer no tot stay in a house that has been provided for me by my company even though I basically pay the rent of it from my wages but I felt lonely living there I chose to live in with my friend in her comfy home, the only problem was her boyfriend an asshole he is, going by the name Jordan, we had all gone to the same high school in England but them two fell in love so he moved into her house last year. 

In amidst of my thoughts, I hadn't realised that I was nearly there by foot, glancing at my watch, it was currently 10:58 AM, 'lovely' I thought. The guards asked a few questions before letting me in. Beautiful - the house wasn't too big but it sure was modern, walking through the elegantly paved pathway. Entering the house I saw a sign for the interviewees, following the signs I found myself in front of a white door, "Excuse me, your name?" A voice startled me.

"Um" I was debating if I speak my real name or not, 'remember you're off duty' I remembered Mr Choi's words to me, "Park Jinhee" I spoke proudly, while he ticked off my name.

"I'll let Mr Jeon know, he's with another interviewee at the moment, so if you could just take a seat out here" He pointed the number of chairs that were laid out for us. Nodding, I chose to sit down, my eyes wandered around the house, soon it noticed many figures in one corner as if in a queue.

"Excuse me, sorry if I'm invading something, but what's going on there?"I questioned.

"That well, you wil-"

"Miss Park Jinhee" hearing my name, my feet immediately rose, Entering the room, I felt my heart thump loudly, I was nervous for once in my life, it was new, I was usually the one who didn't care but today was different I needed this job. 

"Good Morning Sir" I spoke sitting in front of a middle-aged man, who wore circular glasses as he looked at me before glancing back at his sheet.

"Good Morning, so Choi referred you to me, just to let you know you are the only girl who ha applied for this position" his words didn't faze me; I was confident with myself - with my fighting skills.

"I guessed that sir, I think Mr Choi has already discussed about me, but I'm here for myself today" he nodded understanding my thoughts, "Mr Choi has already given me details on the job, but I'm here to speak on something else" I opened the file showing him the picture I had seen last night, explaining my thoughts on the case.