07 | Laughter

07

LAUGHTER

"Jinhee?" I heard a voice call my name, turning my head I saw a worried, "Jimin?"

"What was that?" I stared at him, comprehending what he just said, I remembered the recent activities.

"That man, he was here for Jungkook" I stated.

"And how do you know!" Jungkook spoke rhetorically, angered by my movements, "How do you know it wasn't paparazzi or a hardcore fan?"

"Jungkook, I know my job very well and I'm sure he was after you!" I walked towards him, "He had red laser near your neck Jungkook, how dumb can you be not to feel the heat of the laser hitting your neck, look hugging you was my quick reflexes, I have no idea what he was going to do but I'm sure he's here for you" I breathed in one go.

"Whatever" Jungkook rudely walked off while most of the older members went behind him.

"Thank you, Jinhee" Jimin spoke, hugging me tightly, "and sorry about Jungkook, he can be like that sometimes" His glistening eyes expressed millions of emotions at once, "He's scared for us more than himself" Jimin kept going, but I completely understood so I placed my hand on his shoulder comfortingly.

Soon the day went past without me and Jungkook exchanging a word, our eyes met a couple of times but I found myself talking to Jimin and Yoongi more than anyone, sitting in a circle, panting for air as they finished their dance routine, "Would you guys like some water?" A stylist entered the room while all the boys nodded eagerly for water. Lending the boys water, they relaxed, but the silence only lasted until Jin started laughing hysterically as Jimin waved to me, signalling to come over.

"Guys listen up" He spoke, "What is it called when a short person waves at you?" He muffled his laughter.

"Hyung! Don't you dare finish-"

"A Microwave!!!" he let out a loud laugh, his laughter resonated the room causing all of us to laugh as my eyes turned into a crescent, looking over to Jimin, he looked too serious for this situation.

"You thought about me right with this horrible joke"

"It wasn't horrible" I spoke, trying to control my laughter, "It was funny" Jimin mimicked my look and sarcastically let out a fake laugh.

"Fine, Jimin but I got another one"

"No-"

"Go on, I want to hear these" I spoke eagerly, sitting with my legs crossed, hours passed yet the room was filled with laughter. 

"You two look alike" Yoongi spoke, pointing at me and Jimin, who now were looking at each other smiling, eyes crescent, white marble teeth on display. 

"Well, I mean we are both Park's" I spoke, "Of course, different Park's" I looked at their faces surprised.

"For a moment, I thought Jimin had hidden a sister from us" J-hope laughed.

"That's impossible, I'm from England and Jimin's from Korea" I spoke, feeling eerie all of a sudden.

"We are joking, of course, Jimin hasn't got a sibling" Yoongi laughed it off while Jungkook who sat next to him was still sulking.

"Right, but I wouldn't mind having a sister like Jinhee" Jimin smiled at me widely, "she is a great person"

-

"Great person my foot" Jungkook mumbled as I drove his car, which his dad got insured for me, "You are a pain for me."

"Well, I'm sorry but you got to handle me for the next 12 months whether you like it or not" I spoke steering into the corner of my street passing my house, I glanced at it, no lie I missed it at times but I hated the ghostly silence I was always welcomed with - it terrified me. Jungkook's next few words were muffled by my train of thoughts, 'Would things be different if...' I closed my eyes not wanting to question the possibilities of a different life - I knew very well there weren't any possibilities. The rest of the ride I stayed silent while Jungkook ranted how I didn't need to save him but I let him talk. 

"We are here!" I exclaimed exiting the car but waited for Jungkook to get out the passenger seat but instead, he moved into the drivers, distracted by his actions I acted quickly by knocking on his window, "What the hell are you doing?" I barked at him.

"Going somewhere" He commented rolling his window down.

"You aren't going anywhere" I tried opening the door but he had successfully locked it but the one thing he didn't have were the keys, "fine go, but exactly how far will you go without the keys in the car Jeon" I smirked placing the keys in my back pocket, while he looked wide-eyed around the car.

"Give me the keys" He demanded, but I was adamant shaking my head I started walking off, "Give me the keys!" A loud slam was heard as Jungkook exited the car.

"Not until you tell me where you are going"

"Fine, keep the keys, it's not like this is the only car I have" He mumbled the last words as he walked past me, turning back I locked the car. Walking up to the door, I realised it was untouched, the dust sparkled upon the handle and the hinge kept their stronghold. I looked around only to see Jungkook exiting the garage with another one of his cars. 

"Jungkook, stop!" I yelled as I saw him leave the gates, holding my forehead I felt like giving up, 'I think I'm regretting this.'

Entering the house by my self, Mrs Jeon welcomed me, "Hi dear, where's Jungkook?" she asked worriedly.

"He left" I spoke, "to where I don't know, he was too adamant to tell me" I prepared myself for a scolding from Mrs Jeon but instead she was silent thinking.

"My boy's stressed, he has probably gone for a drink at one the high-end pubs" she sighed, "but anyway I've made dinner, so come eat"

"Sorry, Ma'am but do you perhaps know where this place might be?" I questioned, and she gave me a few places where he could've gone, "Thank you, I'll eat dinner after, you lot should carry one."

"But Jinhee, he doesn't come home when he is drunk" She stated.

"Then where does he go?" I questioned, getting worried about how Jungkook is effectively giving the attacker a golden chance to attack him.

"I think it would be his friend's house" She spoke, "These are their numbers if you ever need them, I've included Jungkook" It would be a lie if I wasn't shocked at Mrs Jeon's sudden change in attitude towards me but I knew well not to dwell on that instead I took the sheet of paper and bid a bye.

'This man is going to be the death of me' I thought as I started my journey to find him.

A/N:

Chapter 7!!

Kinda a filler, I hope you enjoyed. After this chapter, there will be slower updates until mid-August since I got a lot of school stuff to do like my to-do list keeps growing. I hope you lot understand.

So as you already know, I'm starting new thing to encourage exercise, so whenever you finish reading a chapter of my book, I'd like it if you do a 30-minute workout - this NOT for weight-loss or anything but I'm saying this because 30-minute exercise every day can lead to enormous benefits in terms of your mood, health, weight and the ability to live an independent and fulfilling life. It doesn't have to be difficult, suit it to yourself, but try and exercise. It is only an encouragement if you physically cannot then please don't feel pressurised.

Hope you enjoyed reading,

Stay Safe.

Avi xx

TBC