06 | Intruder

06

INTRUDER

I tapped my foot against the carpeted floor as I awaited for Jungkook to come out of his room; dressed, "I can't believe what I just saw" I muttered to myself.

"Why was it too big?" Jungkook startled me as he came out of his room, wearing a black t-shirt coupled with a pair of black shorts, he smirked.

"You are lewd!" I stated. 

"Look who's talking, pervert" He commented reminding me of the incident.

A few moments ago

"AHH, my eyes!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as his towel slowly found its way to his feet and my eyes immediately trailed to his lower part of the body, a quick glance had me screaming.

"Hey, pervert, close your eye now!" He shouted while trying to get the towel around his torso, this time higher up, while my head turned around at the speed of lightning.

"I'll wait outside"

-

"Just unlock my room for please, I've been waiting for 20 minutes." I was beyond annoyed by now, 'I hope I don't regret taking up this job' I thought, trailing behind Jungkook, who opened the door to one of the rooms.

"The room next door is my sister's, you do not enter without her permission" he clarified, while he waited for me to enter the room, "Quick place your stuff and make your ass downstairs" I let my luggage roll into the room before I followed his faint figure, catching up quickly. 

Sitting on the sofa, metres apart I initiated the conversation, "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to you know barge into your room but-"

"It's okay, just don't ever do it again I guess" he wanted to erase that moment out his life, "We got some talking to do"

"Go on, I've just got a few things to say"

"Don't you think you have said enough" he sarcastically noted, "Anyway listen to me first, first of all, you being my 'fake girlfriend' will not go ahead without the permission of my CEO, and just to let you know it will be very unlikely, secondly you are my bodyguard and only my bodyguard, you do not interfere with my personal life in any way and thirdly, don't follow me everywhere, I'm a grown man, I can take care of myself"

"Well Jungkook, I'm glad to know that you can take care of yourself but you got to cooperate with me for the next year and then you are free and as you have said I don't interfere in your personal life and you don't interfere in mine, and to do with your CEO, I'll have that sorted out" I spoke, "And with that my job starts now" I declared as Jungkook got up from his seat, leaving me sitting on the couch dumbfounded of why he just left. 

"Didn't you say your job has started?" He spoke wearing his shoes.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I got a career you see, unlike you" He noted.

"Jungkook, I'm stating this for the last time but right now this is my job and please don't comment about my career" I was annoyed, this man was demeaning me and that was something I never took lightly, "Let's leave" I followed him to his car.

Soon we arrived at modern, glass built 15 storey building, it was ethereal, "So this is your company?" I gazed outside.

"Yes, now wear this" he passed me a mask, which I gladly took. Stepping a foot into the building, it was silent. Trailing behind Jungkook, I found myself gazing at the photos of many people all who were celebrities, "Get in before I leave you" Jungkook demanded as he entered the elevator, trudging along we went up to the 15th floor, "We are meeting Bang PD" he stated, leaving the elevator.