( 19.2 ) Whats Wrong With Him!?

"Xaviar?" I asked tilting my head.

He glared at Kale before asking me, "what's going on here?"

Why does it feel like I'm being interrogated after being caught in an affair!?

"Well I'm just helping Kale with some tutoring because he needed-"

"Oh so when did you get so familiar that you call him by his first name? You know that can be punished with 50 whips, don't make me report it to her majesty mother."

Silence.

"A-Anyways Prince Kale came for some help"

Xaviar looked around the classroom and on the door.

"What are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for the poster that says you're available for tutoring."

"There is no poster-"

"Then why is he here?"

"Because he asked and-"

"So why didn't you invite me?"

"Because you didn't ask but-"

"So you're just forgetting about your son all of a sudden?"

I huffed, my face turning a bright red. He isn't listening to a word I'm saying!

I just rolled my eyes, "Xaviar my room is always open for you, I just let the prince in because he asked. Next time I'll make sure to get your permission before letting my students in during lunch." I said sarcastically.

Xaviar nodded, "that's good"

"I was joking-"

"Come here" Xaviar said pulling the prince's arm and dragging him out of class.

He can just do that!?

XAVIAR POV

"Woah slow down Xaviar" the prince said with a laugh.

I turned around abruptly, gripping his wrist harder, "what is your problem?"

The prince tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

"I know you don't need help you had the best tutors, go to your own mom if you need help!"

"My mom isn't as smart as teacher" the prince said pouting.

"And besides what's the fuss? She's the teacher, I'm the student I can ask for help if I want to, i don't know what's the big deal...unless you're scared."

I scoffed, "scared? Of what?"

The prince ripped his wrist out of my grip and stepped close into my face.

"You're scared I'll take your mom." He said in a low whisper, "you're so insecure that I'll steal your fake mom from you that you're trying to keep her away from me."

I pushed him away harshly, "ha, she's not my fake mom she's my real mom, unlike someone's mom she actually cares about me. You're jealous I finally have something you don't"

He smirked, "she probably cares now, but when she has her own children and meets students that are better than you like me, you'll lose her. Although my mom seems to not care as much I still have her blood and she won't betray me"

He glanced at me, "can you say the same?"

I bit my lip harshly, trying to control the dark thoughts brewing in my mind that I've kept for the last 6 years.

Of course I've always had my doubts, she didn't give birth to me and I don't have her blood, it would be easier for her to betray and leave me.

But after awhile she became funny and caring, I've put my complete trust in her and even started to call her mom.

But even so there's still a small insecurity in my mind that she will leave me forever.

And I don't want that. I'll make her stay somehow, if I have to act like a puppy towards her so be it.

I didn't answer his question but just turned around.

"Showing you're true colors, do you really think you'll steal her from me when you're even worse than me?"

I heard a smile in his voice, "I'm good at hiding it"

I clenched my fist, but just walked off towards the bathroom after hearing the bell ring.

No one will take my mother away from me.

A/N poor Xaviar, he needs to realize that she won't leave him! ( even if she wanted to lol )

Why does Xaviar act like her boyfriend, kind of funny ngl.

Also ty guys for 40k! I love y'all! Sorry for the late update I was trying to finish up first semester work and also my birthday came and I wanted to chill. I got a Vinyl player and love it sm

I'm going to update again sometime this weekend to make up for my missed weeks 😅

NOT EDITED