(12) Amnesia

"You believe me?" I asked cautiously.

He looked at me and said, "of course not"

Ugh! How can I make him believe me.....

"This is what happened....."

"I actually lost my memories."

He paused, "you.....lost your memories....?"

I nodded hastily, "yes, no one knows but me....I-I was going on a walk and I hit my head on the floor when I tripped. When I woke up my maid asked if I was okay but....I forgot who she was and who I was....."

"When did you get amnesia?"

"T-The day before our wedding....I didn't want anyone to know especially my parents, please don't tell!"

Please fall for it!

Ezra stared at me for a couple more minutes while I stared at him with pleading eyes.

".....alright I won't tell...."

Yea! Good job me!

"But if you got amnesia how did you solve the math problems with Xaviar.....?"

"I-I mean, when I looked at the problems some of my memories came back, I think when I do certain things my memories will come back I believe...."

"Oh...."

"Y-Yeah so I'm going to hit the bed early, my mind still hurts from....my concussion...."

I quickly jumped into the bed and covered my head with the blanket.

God! He's so nosy, just mind your own business.

I need to be extra careful around him.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the morning, while I was getting ready, Erza watched me all morning.

Litterally started at me doing anything, it's quite irritating.

"Are you going to stare at me the whole time while I get ready?"

He just shrugged and walked out the door, expecting me to follow him.

I rolled my eyes....

When we arrived at the dining hall both Xaviar and the royal family were already there.

"Greetings your majesties" I said giving a curtsy.

As usual, Erza said nothing and we both sat in our seats.

Ah this looks so yummy....I felt my mouth water at the sight of this delightful breakfast.

I'm so getting fat.

"Erza, when are you going to let your son join the academy soon?" The king asked.

Erza nodded, "yes when he turns 16"

Yes and that's when the real story starts.....

"I have a proposal for you."

My ears perked up, what is the king saying....?

"I noticed your families talents," he said staring at Xaviar and I, "and I would like to invite you to a new program.

Huh? Program? Huh?

"I would like you guys to teach at another country's school when you turn 15, we recently decided to have a treaty with them and this will be a good way to start having good relations with them by sharing our resources."

Um, this was not mentioned in the novel, must've not been important.

I calmed down and started to drink some water.

"Which country?"  Erza asked.

That's a good question......

"The Sun kingdom."

I spit my water out.

"T-The sun kingdom....?"

?"