(4) Goodnight

"SEX??" I yelled out on accident, it was silent for a long time, which caused a blush to form on my cheeks.

"You....really think I want to have sex with you?.... it's not even funny it's sad."

Well ouch.

He leaned down and glared into my eyes, "I will never be attracted to you Charlotte, remember that."

I scoffed, "well that's good because I will never be attracted to a murderous villain like you!"

He smirked, "but you willingly married this murderous villain? And aren't you the one who proposed this marriage?"

Ah curse you past Charlotte!

"Come on we have to sign our marriage papers" he said while opening the door to the room.
.
.
.
.
.
"I thought we were going to use a pen...not our blood!?" I exclaimed

".....it's tradition in my family, are you not going to follow it?"

I rolled my eyes, this is so dumb, "do I have a choice?"

"No"

And just when I was starting to like you.....

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the needle, stabbing myself in the thumb and pressing my print on the paper next to his.

"You're relatively calmer than I expected"

"Of course....I just thought the blood oath is dumb but it's not painful-"

"But didn't you have a fear of blood? If I remeber correctly you fainted every time you saw it?"

And yet you let me prick myself you prick!

"People change" I said cleaning off my thumb.

"In a week? Not sure"

"I'm tired I'm going to bed-"

"In those clothes?"

I looked down and still remembered I was wearing my wedding dress.

"In the Durreal family, when you get to a certain age you will have to do things yourself, so on weekends the maids aren't here, only your personal maid which you haven't picked out yet. I hope you can accommodate nicely without maids"

Well I've been taking care of myself in my past life, bathing and changing myself shouldn't be a problem.

"....alright...."

"The bathroom is over there, there's a closet inside."

"Ah okay, thanks Erza"

I'm guessing he still wasn't use to someone saying his name since he suddenly froze, I shrugged, oh well he better get over it.
.
.
.
.
.
As I was combing my hair I heard the door to the bathroom open.

I already finished washing up and changing, I changed into a long white nightgown and had a red robe draped on my shoulders.

"...I'm washing up-"

"W-Wait! I need to comb my hair and do other stuff-"

"We are husband and wife, just get used to me doing this...someday I'll need you to wash me-"

"W-What in the world are you saying?!" I said turning around when he took off all his clothes.

"You know the real reason why we don't have maids on the weekends?" He asked as I heard splashing water....I assumed because he got in the washing thingy.

"....Why?" I asked cautiously, putting my hair into French braids.

"Because on the weekends in my family it's custom for a couple to spend it together with no interruptions"

"Anyways, the schedule was outside.

T-The schedule!?

I walked out the bathroom into our room and saw a piece of paper with nicely written text on it.

Daily Schedule:

6am wake up

6:10 wash up and dress and other necessities.

7:30 breakfast

8:10 free time

2pm lunch

Free time

6pm dinner

Free time/get ready for bed

9pm: sleep

What!? Who eats lunch this late? And why do I have so much free time!? I must be bored. "

"What do you think?"

Erza whispered suddenly in my ear which made me jump in shock.

I turned around and saw him dressed nicely, with a towel over his neck and his hair drenched.

"I think you scared the crap out of me"

"Sorry-" he said with no remorse.

"But how am I supposed to-"

He shrugged, "not my problem...night" he patted the towel on his head and then threw it away after it was almost dried.

He went under the covers and looked at me patiently. "You better get in bed before I blow the candles"

We are sleeping in the same bed? I know we are husband and wife but- ugh I need to get over it. He isn't attracted to me anyway so it's fine.

I walked over to the covers and went under them.

He blew out the candles and we were surrounded by darkness.

"....goodnight Erza..."

"........."

I wasn't expecting him to say anything so I was fine, but I was surprised when I heard a faint whisper say-

".....goodnight my wife....."

(Edited)