(27) Dense

A/N: Thank you all for over 100k reads! You guys don't know how much this means to me! I'm happy reading all of y'all's comments and you guys gave me so much motivation to finish pre writing and edit this arc! I really want to made update but I don't want to mass update then stop updating for a month. 😭

Anyways enjoy the chapter!!!

——

I sat at my desk with huge, dark circles under my eyes from staying up too late last night.

Last night I had a strange nightmare, there was a bloodied figure with a strange smile on their face, though I don't remember most parts of it my conscious is already telling me not to go back to bed.

Anyways I took all last night and this morning to think about my life choices but I still couldn't find any answers.

1.Why does Xaviar, my beloved son, have my wedding ring?
2. Why has he been avoiding me ever since I chocked on a piece of food?
3. Why does he get extremely angry when I talk to the prince or Zera.
4. What should I have to eat?

Anyways, Is he afraid that I will leave his father and marry someone else? I thought Xavair would have some trust in me to know I'm not leaving until I pass.

I rubbed my head slowly, annoyed at the hard headache suddenly on my mind.

"Here Ms.Mia, drink some coffee," Zera said placing a cup on my table.

"Mmmh, thank you." I said drinking the cup, allowing the sweet taste to fill my mouth.

Although I prefer tea over coffee, Zera's coffee is so yummy I can't help it.

"Ms.Mia, do you want to talk to Xaviar?" Zera asked biting his lip.

I brightened my eyes, yes! There's no use in trying to go around in circles, it hurts my head too much. I might as well go directly and ask Xaviar to clear the confusion.

"Yes, yes please." I said smiling sweetly.

———

"What are you doing here?" Xaviar asked with a glare.

I already know that Zera lied and said that he ( Zera ) would be going, but I still wouldn't expect this much hostility from him.

I just stared back at him with a serious look.

"Xaviar, what's wrong?"

I just want to hear the explanation from his mouth.

He looked at me, his eyes holding indescribable emotions. "Nothing"

I raised my eyebrows. Bull.

"Xaviar, I promise you I won't abandon you."

I already concluded, Xavier gets angry wherever I talk to the prince and Zera, this happened after I became a teacher. Xavier must be scared that I will leave his family to join another's, so all I need to do is reassure him.

Xaviar widened his eyes at my statement. "What do you mean?"

I sighed, "I know what you are thinking, no, I won't abandon you. You're my son, I care for you and will always love you." I said with a genuine smile.

Xaviars eyes trembled before he clenched his fist. "So...that means you won't...have children in the future?"

A look of confusion plastered on my face, what?

....I-?

My subconscious is telling me to say yes but what use is there to lie, I do want children in the future, I want to have mini me and Noah's running around the house.But I don't understand why he is so insecure about it.

( A/N: Charlotte is so dense 😭 )

"I do want children in the future, but only with Erza." I said hoping this will ease his mind.

Xaviar opened his mouth, but then shut it, "Forget it" He said and walked out the door.

Also slamming it in the process.

You know he has been slamming doors a lot lately....

I pursed my lips, I didn't know children were this hard to understand, maybe I don't want children in the future...

But imagining mini Noahs and I...

Ahhh so cute!

But from that reaction, it seemed like Xaviar didn't want me and Noah to have children....but he needs to get over it *shrugs*

( A/N: ouch )

Although I hate that Xaviar and I became distant I can't just read his mind and follow whatever Xaviar says.

Hopefully overtime he will calm down and understand in the future....

——

"He isn't worthy of your care, but you don't understand that yet, you will soon though"

"Shoot" I said clutching my head, trying to sip more coffee to sooth the pounding in my head.

These headaches accompanied by those creepy whispers is like a warning, like it's waring me about something or someone but it's unable to let it all slip.

I closed my eyes, calming down my mind.

Ah, still hungry.