(24) Why Does This Feel Familiar!?

When I arrived in class the next day after kicking a sulking Noah out, I noticed that Malik was missing- which wasn't a surprise since his father was injured.

Even though I dislike that arrogant little brat, he is still my student and I wish that his father is safe.

I can tell from reading the novel his father cherished Malik greatly, in the novel he got bit later in the novel and died due to them not knowing the formula to cure the bite.

Thankfully with two people who reincarnated he has a chance to be saved, and Malik will get to keep his father.

Ah that makes me so jealous, I wish I had a father like that.

Wait a second, didn't Charlotte have a father in the book, what happened to him!?

I sighed, Charlottes family must really not care about her, they didn't even contact their precious daughter in the last years after getting sold off. It's making forget that I'm not an orphan in this life.

But it sure does feel like it, I guess I'm just destined to not have a nice set of parents huh?

Anyways during lunch Zera came and I greeted him with a smile, "Heya Zera, how is school so far?"

I didn't get to talk to him much, from doing the bet to Noah's surprised visit I was preoccupied.

"It's going great Ms.Mia." Zera said placing a lunchbox in front of me.

Zera calls me Mrs.Durreal in front of others but Ms.Mia when we are alone, I feel old when he calls me that but I'm too lazy to correct him.

"Ah thank you!" I said digging right in.

Although I consider myself a great cook Zera cooks some wonderful food.

"Ms.Mia, since my birthday is coming close I have a request."

I looked up startled, wow has time gone by so fast?

I then counted, ah his birthday is in two weeks.

"Hmm what do you want?" I asked still munching on the food.

"I want to go and have a masquerade party"

I looked up with excitement. I never went to these type of parties, ( since I wasn't invited and I was too focused on my studies ) so I was eager to plan this big thing for him.

"Yes we should! We should also invite your classmates and some other nobles, oh! I need to tell Erza-"

Suddenly I coughed, choking on a piece of the food.

"Slow down, don't chunk the food down, is my cooking that good?" Zera asked with a laugh patting my back.

"What is going on?" The classroom door slammed opened with a bang and Xaviar came in glaring at us.

Why does this scene feel so familiar!?

He has the same dark shadow on his face back when I was talking with the crown prince!

A/N~ hey y'all I planned this out, this arc is halfway through and the next arc will be the last :( I plan to end this book either the beginning of summer or the end of summer. I'm excited for whats about to come but sad this is ending :( don't worry I have many things planned for this book and after!