34) Truth( Updated )

This Chapter is different than before so please read it! I changed it!

Also,if you want to read the previous chapters ( edited )just for a refresher click the link in my bio!

NOAH POV

The most frustrating thing to happen to me is probably trying to figure out what the hell happened to Charlotte.

Well, I know kind of, Charlotte from the original book came back somehow, but she came back out of nowhere! I thought she completely disappeared!

I should've known, usually in the reincarnation books I've read, we can only reincarnate when the original owner dies?

The original Charlotte didn't die, so she somehow came back?

But...where did my Charlotte go? And what if-

What if the original Ezra came back?

I let out a shiver, no, impossible something else might've happened.

If only I could tell Xaviar everything, but he'd be too shocked.

Xaviar has been going off doing his own investigations by himself, I know he's made progress. But he's blocked me from learning the information and hasn't even let me help him. If I tell him maybe he will give me the information he found?

I heard a loud knock at the door, before I could even ask who it was the said person stormed in by himself.

"Oh Xaviar, do you need-"

"I found some information, I'm going to go investigate Zera's old house." He interrupted me.

"What did you find?" I asked.

He looked at me up and down, but then turned around to leave,

"Wait! Xaviar let's talk, don't you want your mother back? We can work together!"

Xaviar narrowed his eyes after turning around, "I don't need you, I'll save her on my own.."

"Xaviar, this is about your mother, stop being selfish and let's work together"

We stood staring at each other at a stalemate, before Xaviar gave in and said "I found Zera's diary"

"What was in it?" I asked, sitting down at my desk.

"He said that this was all fake...that we were living in someone else's hands?"

My eyes widened, was Zera reincarnated too? But...if he was reincarnated wouldn't he rather follow the plot? His ending wasn't bad, why would he follow charlotte?

And why didn't he bat an eye at Charlotte being alive? Was it good acting and he knew we were reincarnated?

This is all so confusing.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Ezra asked, scrutinizing me."

"Sorry, continue" I said ignoring his question.

"He also said he was supposed to be a talented painter, and that Mom was supposed to be his mom and not marry you"

My eyes widened, What is Zera going on about?

Okay, it's certain he knows nothing about the original plot, in the original plot Zera was a talented painter, but Charlotte never became his mom. So what is he talking about?

Was Zera delusional?

"I also found some drug that I think manipulates memories, I think he used this on mom, so I told one of the guards to track down who the seller was..."

I raised my eyebrows, manipulated memories?

That's it!

"What happens if someone manipulates Zera's memories using that drug on him without him knowing?" I voiced my thoughts out.

"Well, obviously I thought of that, it's quite obvious father, your input was useless" Ezra said, staring at me as if I was slow.

I shook my head, he doesn't know but I do. If someone manipulated Zera and Charlotte like that, why would they want Charlotte to turn back to her original self? Why manipulate Zera? What was the purpose of everything?

"Anyways, you go check his house, I will go check the school again to find anything suspicious," Mainly to see if anyone reincarnated...

"Hmphm, okay, then we will go and visit mom today" Xaviar said.

I raised my eyebrows, "You want to see her, in this condition?"

He shrugged, "Maybe we will get information from that strange woman..."

Before I could even reply to his statement, he left abruptly.

I scoffed, Ungrateful brat.

When Erza shut the door behind him his expression sank. He dug through his bag and pulled out a tiny book.

"The Flower Within...huh?" Erza said as he touched the cover lightly

Hey yall! I finished editing the whole story so far and did some minor changed throughout, it will take a long time to transfer it to wattpad, but if you want to read it just go to my bio and click on the link to a google docs with all edited chapters! I didn't even realize how long this book was ( 127 pages and 26 thousand words ) so I will try to finish this book soon to focus on my other books! This book should only have 10 chapters left, I don't want to drag it on too long you guys waited so long! I'm very grateful! 

And again, if you want to read the previous chapters ( edited )just for a refresher click the link in my bio!