1: Moving in (Flashback)

Disclaimer: this story is rlly all over the place and the first few chapters aren't thought out since I just randomly made a oneshot into a wattpad. Even after the first few chapters it isn't exactly consistent-  Edit: Esp cuz i wrote this in like middle school.

Prior to today, you used to live in an apartment complex with your parents, but now reaching the age of 20 with a stable income, it was time to move out. So, for your first house you chose a cute little house in this upper middle-class range neighborhood. Right now you were moving your gaming setup into your room, and holy crap it was heavier then you remembered.

The moving guy let out a small noise of amusement watching you struggle with the monitor before walking over to you to help you out with the box you held in your hands. In return you gave him a small smile and nod of thanks before turning to your new home. Standing in front of it you looked up with a proud grin on your face. This was the start of a new life.

Except, of course, new beginnings still managed to drag along things from the past.

You glanced at the houses on both sides of yours and found yourself admiring the one to the right. It was well furnished and it looked like the person living there had a professional taking care of the plants out front. Suddenly a curtain rustled and you saw a guy peek out from behind them. From what you could see in the few seconds he was visible, he had shoulder length black hair with bleached blonde tips. Eyes resembling that of a feline peered at you with a weird type of intensity. Oddly, he seemed familiar to you. Reminded you of a boy on your old high school's volleyball team.

Kendra was it?

You shook off the unnerving feeling and continued to help the moving guy unpack the truck filled with your things. Whether or not your old high school peer lived next door, It wasn't going to change the fact that you were on a new path.

Perhaps he would join you on it.

-end of flashback-