31: Mama Mia

Warning: mentions of abuse

When you woke up the next morning your arms were wrapped around him, your face buried into his chest. Inhaling a little you let the cinnamon like scent of his clothes wash over you. His eyes looked over your head as he scrolled through his dms, rolling his eyes at every girl that tried to make a move on him.

"Babe, are you up?" he murmured, rubbing his knuckles in a circle against your back.

You made some sort of feeble attempt at a nod, your hand sub-consciously slipping under his shirt and up his back, tracing small hearts before writing out your name...but with his last name. You hadn't even realized what you were doing until he gave a soft chuckle, the vibrations of his laugh snapping you out of your little trance.

"ah- sorry..." you mumbled, slightly embarrassed at first.

"Actually, I'm not, it's gonna be my last name soon anyways." You grumbled, snuggling a little closer to him as his eyes widened in slight shock, before tilting your head back and kissing your forehead.

"Yep."

The two of you sat there in silence for a few minutes, when he started to move away. Your hands instinctively reached out to him, clutching his arm and gently tugging, gesturing for him to come back onto the bed and smother you with affection. Instead, he lifted you up, wrapped your legs around his torso, and allowed you to lay your head on his shoulder.

Supporting you with one hand under your ass, he yawned and did a half assed stretch, a shiver of pleasure and relief running through his body as he shuffled to the bathroom, resting you on the sink while he opened the mirror to get the toothpaste and your toothbrushes. He wet your toothbrush before putting the toothpaste on and wetting it again before handing it to you. Then he did the same to his.

It was silent except for the sound of bristles again teeth and the water running. Peaceful even. Kenma was the first to break the silence.

"Babe, would you wanna stream with me? It's been like..3 weeks."

You nodded before rubbing your eyes and spitting out the toothpaste reaching in the cupboard for a small plastic cup in which you filled with water, washing it out before tossing it and grabbing one for Kenma.

"Hmmm, is it too early to floss?"
"Probably, here."

He handed you the bottle of mouthwash with the cap unscrewed. Taking it from him you gurgled it in the back of your mouth before spitting it out, handing it back to Kenma. While he repeated what you just did you slid off the sink, leaning up and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I'm gonna go set up the stream. It's like 2pm so people should be online." and with that you stumbled out the bathroom and across the hall when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Kenma mumbled, as he came out behind you a minute ago. You nodded and proceeded to go in the stream room, turning on his pc.

He clambered down the steps as the doorbell rang again.

"Coming!" he called out, running a hand through his hair to partially detangle it before he turned the knob, opening the door.

A woman who appeared to be in her late late 40's stood in the doorway, a pink shirt and black leggings on her well shaped body. She wore bags under her eyes, and a stern expression was drawn across her face.

"Do I know you?" he surveyed the women, wondering if she was a crazy fan or something.

"Oh. So you're the sissy my daughter's dating."

His eyebrows furrowed before realization dawned on him, a small laugh escaping his throat.

"Yea sure, that's me. Can I help you? If not, I'm going to respectfully ask you get off my property before I call the police."