24: Morning After

It came as a shock to be honest.

Well not really, you went on the date with the intention of waking up in his bed the next morning.

You just didn't expect it to actually happen.

Your eyes opened, feeling a body underneath you, and when you looked, Kenma was scrolling through tiktok, holding you with his other arm. You wore his shirt from the night before, sloppily put on, 2-3 buttons in the middle buttoned to keep it on you.

As for Kenma. Well.

It seemed like you enjoyed leaving your mark, or perhaps you topped last night, his neck was a mess. Hickeys all over his collarbone, right under his ear, his shoulders. Anywhere your lips could reach. He looked burnt out, as if you'd drained all his energy during your antics.

"Y/n?"
"hm?"
"Was that your first time?"
"Mhm."

He leaned down a bit, kissing your temple. He had plans you know. Plans to make the first time between the two of you special. He would take you to an extravagant love hotel, and check in to the most luxury suite, complete with an in-room hot tub and 5 course meal room service. He would rock his hips into yours for the whole night, praise you while he took a rose petal bubble bathe with you. Finishing off with the 5 course meal, ordering whatever you wanted and filling your stomach before he fucked you again, this time, in the hot tub.

It ended up just happening in his room though.

Sucks for you.

Maybe he'd make it a date night sometime in the future.

"Do you want breakfast? Ah, I think I might change my stream name. Kodzuken sounds cool right?" he asked, turning off his phone and putting it on the bedside. He sat up pulling you onto his lap in a straddling position. His hands gently squeezing your ass while he maintained eye contact with you.

"Yea, sounds cool. Are you going to make it for m- Kenma-"

You let his name slip out when you felt him sucking on your neck, leaving a fresh one hickey next to one of the ones he made last night. He kissed it before leaning back, observing his handiwork.

"Much better."
"What?"
"Look, these hickeys look like the big dipper."

He connected the hickeys with his finger, and they did in fact, look like the big dipper.

The grin on his face made you want to slap him ngl.

Grumbling you started to get off of him, crawling to the far side of the bed, not realizing he wrapped one of the sheets around your ankle.

You fell with a huge thump, two of the buttons from his shirt bursting, exposing your stomach and underwear.

He leaned over the bed, dangling off the edge slightly, snickering to himself at his little prank.

(By cuz I saw this and I had to use it in the story somehow creds: @nullseis twt)

"I didn't that would actually work."

You laid on your back glaring at him for a second before detangling your foot, getting up and stomping out his room. Pausing, you realized you didn't actually have an idea of what you were going to do now.

Ice cream for breakfast I guess?

Stomping down the stairs you assumed the house was empty so it was quite a surprise when you bumped an orange haired guy when turning the corner into the kitchen.

You rubbed your forehead wincing from the pain brought by the collision. You stumbled back a step and looked up to see his face had turned a ferocious shade of red, and although he was trying to keep his eyes in a respectful place, they kept flickering down, taking in the sight of your body.

It took a second to register what happened and in that moment you shrieked.

"HINATA WHAT THE FUCK-"

He turned around and dropped to the floor, covering his eyes making some of whimpering noise.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, sorry sorry sorry sorry, oh god Kenma's going to kill me." he mumbled a bunch of indecipherable stuff after that, clutching his head in pure panic.

"Y/n? What's- why are you here?" Kenma came when he heard your screaming, confused to why the fuck you were screeching in his house at 8am.

Hinata sat up straight from his position on the floor, covering his eyes again before he spoke.

"Sano cut off the engagement with Kageyama last night. It's why she brought him to the restaurant in the first place."

Kenma raised an eyebrow, glancing over at you for your reaction. You didn't have any trace of emotion on your face, Kageyama's buisness was irrelevant to your life, why should you care what happened to him?

"And why are you telling us this?"

"The child isn't his, in fact it's Atsumus brothers child. It was an arranged marriage after Kageyama broke up with y/n. Sano never liked Kageyama, last week she introduced Osamu to her parents and asked if she could break off the engagement with Kageyama if she married him instead. They liked him a lot more then Kageyama so they said yes."

Kenma rolled his eyes and huffed.

"What does this have to do with us?"

"Kageyama never liked her either, and seeing you with y/n last night infuriated him. He said he's going to move to Tokyo for a few months and attempt to court y/n and steal her from you."

You scowled and shook your head in annoyance. You walked past Hinata and into the kitchen, opening the freezer looking for your container of ice cream when you felt Kenma behind you.

"Y/n?"
"Hm?"
"Would you go back to him?"

You found the ice cream and pulled it out, standing back up looking at Kenma. He had a worried expression on his face, as if he genuinely believed if Kageyama came after you, you would choose Kageyama over him.

You put the container down and wrapped your arms around Kenmas neck, pulling him down into a kiss. Pulling away you gave him a reassuring smile.

"Thats like asking me if I'd give up a trillion dollars for a penny. What do you think Kenma? You think I'll leave you?"

He thought before shaking his head.

"Even if you tried, I wouldn't let you."