5: Insults

"STIR SLOWER DUMBASS!"
"I AM!"
"SLOWER"
"HOW ABOUT YOU COME OVER AND DO IT IF YOUR GONNA BE SO FUCKING PICKY!"

You rolled your eyes at his inability to follow basic instructions. A frustrated look was plastered on his face as he stirred the blueberry mixture.

"You know what? Just pour it in the fucking crust."
"But-"
"JUST DO IT!"
"WELL DAMN YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL!"

He pulled the pie crust you helped him prepare earlier into view and tipped over the bowl using the spoon to scrape the blueberry filling into the crust. Looking behind him he tossed the spoon into the sink.

"You're not gonna lick the spoon?"
"No what kinda weirdo does that?"

You raised your eyebrows and he looked towards the camera seeing the slightly offended look on your face.

"Oh shit I didn't mean-"
"No no, I'm a weirdo, your a dickhead. That's fair."
"Did you just-"
"Put the top on."
"You called me a-"
"Put the top on Kozume"
"But you-"
"Is it like a bad habit of yours to not follow simple instructions?"
"Bitch." He muttered under his breath.

He moved out of sight, grabbing the pie top and putting it on before popping it in the oven.

"So what now?" He said turning back to the camera again. "Oh...cute."

You had dozed off on your kitchen counter while he was putting the pie in the oven. Although you looked like an absolute slob, to him, you looked adorable right now. making sure not to make a lot of noise, he moved his hand and snapped a FaceTime photo of you. You heard the camera snap and jolted awake. You blinked a few times trying to get the sleep out of your eyes and looked over to your where Kenma was grinning on FaceTime. "Dickwad has taken a FaceTime photo"

"You son of a-"
"Are you about to insult my mother? My poor sweet, innocent mother?"

You rolled your eyes at him before standing up.

"I'm gonna go to bed." You yawned while stretching.
"What about the pie?" He frowned slightly at the thought of not talking to you. If he was being honest, he'd developed a small crush on you. Since the first day you moved in he'd found you interesting, but he only found the confidence to approach you last week.

"Ummmm it should have like 35-40 minutes left by now. Just don't fall asleep and burn your house down."
"Oh, mmm, ok."
"Night dickwad."
"Night weirdo."

You hung up your phone and did a small stretch before grabbing some water and heading to your room.

It actually felt nice to talk to someone without any walls up.