26: Slumber Party

warning: mumbo jumbo

"Ha... Kenma- Slow down please...Kenma!"

His tongue swirled on your clit, the pleasure building up as you felt yourself about to reach your climax. He slid a single finger inside you, curling it slightly, causing you to gasp and clench his hair tighter in your fist.

"Kenma..."

His name escaped your mouth in a cross between a moan and a sigh as you trembled, the pleasure becoming overwhelming. A blissful moan came out your mouth again, as you came on his tongue without warning. Your grip on his hair loosened and you let go as he came up, licking his lips. You panted slightly, slouching back into the beanbag frowning at how submissive you were when he touched you.

"Babe, get up, Hana said they're almost here, let me help u clean up."

Your legs were still shaking a bit as you pushed yourself up, clutching to his arm for stability. You cursed him underneath your breath, and all he did was side eye you, chuckling to himself.

For some reason, when you two were streaming, he started whispering ungodly things in your ear, out of earshot of your mic the last thing he whispered was "I'm gonna make you cum on my tongue." You snapped, yelling "THEN DO IT!" and the next thing you know he ended your stream and was getting on his knees, tying his hair back.

"I hope someone runs over your fingers and you can't game anymore."
"I hope you choke next time you suck me off and can't sing Summer Walker songs in the shower for a month."
"I'm gonna bite your dick off before that happens then."

He paused, lifting his hand, putting up three fingers then putting down 2.

"So if I can't use my fingers, or my dick, that means you'll ride my face instead right? I mean like that's the last option and-"

"Shut the fuck up."

(i just felt like writing smut lol)
———

Kenma had already went back to his house, since this slumber party didn't allow gamer boyfriends. Or husbands that only recently learned how to change a diaper even though he had a 4 year old before the baby. It was just going to be you, Hinata, Hana, Bokuto, and Akaashi.

The doorbell rang and you stood up, jogging from your room and to the front door. When you opened it, Bokuto immediately scooped you up into a hug, and instinctively, you wrapped your legs around his torso to keep yourself stable.

"HEY HEY HEYYYY!!!" he shouted, and you covered your ears from the volume of his voice.

"Where's Akaashi?" You looked over his shoulder to see him arguing with Hinata about the giant teddy bear stuffed into the back of their car.

"Go." you patted Bokuto's head and he shifted you, so you were now on his back, and walked down the path with you glaring at the two over his shoulder.

"HINATA!"
"EEP!" He must've jumped a foot in the air when he heard your voice behind him.

You glared down on him, Bokuto's height giving you an advantage as you grabbed a fistful of his hair and patted Bokuto's head again.

"go."

He walked back into your house while you dragged Hinata behind the two of you, leaving Akaashi and Hana to peacefully unload their stuff.

————

You eventually swapped out Bokuto for Akaashi, so you two sat on top of the giant teddy bear, you on his lap, watching the lastest episode of My Hero Academia while you fed each other snacks. Meanwhile Hinata Hana and Bokuto argued over the rules of Mario Kart, and whether or not Hana cheated.

"YOU DID, I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT KIND OF BANANA BEFORE, IT MOVED INTO MY PATH."
"NO I DIDN'T YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOUR JUST A SORE LOSER!"

They bickered for a few more minutes before bokuto stood up, snatching both of their controllers.

"Pizza's here." he said with a wide grin, stomping over to you and Akaashi, reaching under your arms and lifting you up, tossing you on a beanbag before flopping on top of Akaashi.

"Stop touching my husband." he grumbled, nuzzling into Akaashi's chest.

"rude." you huffed, standing up to follow Hana and Hinata up the stairs, where they were already munching on pizza.

————

"HINATA GIVE ME MY PHONE! DON'T SEND THAT- PLEASE!......................YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I'LL KILL YOU."

You pounced on Hinata, slapping him repeatedly until Bokuto pulled you off.

"owwwwww. that hurt."
"GOOD!" you spat, twisting out of Bokuto's grasp and picking up your phone.

He'd already seen the message. And responded.

————
Dickwad🤸‍♀️

Yesterday 12:38 AM

K, I'll be over in a sec

Today 11:26 PM

Babe? Everyones asleep now,
do you wanna come over?
Let me cum on your dick
🥰😍🍆🍑💦😋

Huh?

————

You groaned while Hana scolded hinata and akaashi rubbed your back comfortingly. Meanwhile Bokuto was on the roof setting up a tent.

"HE'S GONNA THINK I'M WEIRD."
"no he's not y/n, Hana already called and explained what happened."
"ughhhhhh."

Honestly, Akaashi was babysitting the three of you lightweights. Bokuto was doing bullshit, Hana was cursing out Kuroo on the phone, and you were sobbing into his chest at the thought of Kenma thinking you actually sent that message. He made a mentally note to never let you guys drink beer with pizza again. At least, not around him.

Then the doorbell rang and you flinched, balling up Akaashi's t-shirt in your fists.

"Don't open itttt. It's gunna Kenma and- ughhhhhhh."

Unfortunately for you, Hinata had already answered the door.

"Baby?" he called, his voice traveling from the front door to where you were right now.

You pushed yourself off of Akaashi and stumbled to where Kenma was standing, fumbling with a box, his face a shade of crimson.

"IT WASN'T ME!" you yelled, stumbling forward again, wrapping your arms around his torso, grumbling into his chest. He raised an eyebrow, glancing up at Akaashi who'd just changed his snotty shirt. He gave a defeated sigh and nodding, patting your head.

"Baby?" he whispered, and you took your face out of his shirt, resting your chin on his chest looking up at him.

"How come you always get to see me like this huh? Tomorrow I'm making you chug a bunch of beers. I wanna see you-"

Then you vomited on him.

Y'all I just found out in the shouter that my puthy is like a gun, i can collect water in it and shoot it out, pew pew pew-