20: Almost There

Warning: Smut

"Kenma."

"Y/n."

You sat on his lap, straddling him while massaging his shoulders.

He looked up at up at you with a cheeky smile while his hands sat on your waist. It's been a month since the Kageyama incident, and you guys of course, have gotten closer. You weren't officially dating, and you haven't fucked or anything, but you enjoyed what you guys had right now. It was nice, he wasn't forcing or pressuring you into spreading your legs for him, and you appreciated that. You were still confused to how he was holding back so much though.

"Don't you wanna..you know."

"No I don't know, don't I wanna what?"

"You know!"

"I don't! Tell me." he said, trying not to laugh.

"if you don't know then forget it."

He leaned up and gave you a kiss, sliding his hand from your waist to the back of your neck, using his index finger to tilt your head down.

Pulling away he gazed at your lips, letting his eyes trail down from there. To your neck, to your exposed collarbone, and further.

"I know what you're talking about, and I do, but do you?"

You gave him a slight nod, letting your eyes go anywhere but his face.

"Y/n, look at me."

Sighing, you made eye contact and your grip on his shoulders tightened.

"Do you?"

You nodded again, having to internally tell yourself not to look away.

"I need to hear you say it Y/n, verbal consent."

"I do."

"mmm, ok."

He shifted you on his lap and began kissing you again, his tongue sliding over your bottom lip before into your mouth. His hand went from your neck to your waist again, one of them sliding up your shirt. You let out a small gasp and he pulled away from the kiss.

"Say pie if you want me to stop."

He watched as you squirmed from his touch, watched as you let out a shakey breath when he unclipped your bra and took it off.

"turn around." he murmured underneath his breath, lifting you off his lap a little, watching you reposition yourself on top of him, so you were in reverse cowgirl now.

His hand slid under your shirt again, his fingertips brushing over your nipple, gaining a gasp from you. He fondled your breast in his hand letting his other slide down your stomach and tugged your sweatpants down, allowing you to kick them off. You sat on top of him now in just your underwear and his shirt, and he gently began fingering you through your underwear.

Breathy moans filled the room while he rubbed circles on your clit, and he slid his hand inside your underwear, his bare hand now fingering you. But then his phone started ringing.

Removing his hand from your breast, he reached over, answering the phone and putting it on speaker, before putting his hand over your mouth, muffling your moans.

"What do you want Hinata." he grumbled, obviously a bit annoyed at the interruption.

"Akari is throwing up, Kuroo fainted out after the 3rd time she vomited, and Hana is at a parent teacher conference for Tetsuro jr. I don't know what to do, theres a vomiting baby in the house and theres no one around who knows what to do and KENMA I'M PANICKING HELP ME!!"

"Shut up and stop whining, I'll come over in a sec. Can you hang up though? My hands are covered in flour.

"Are you and y/n making another pie?"

"Uh- no, just me. Attempting to make one by myself."

"Oh, alright, you're probably gonna fail though, everyone knows you're basically useless in the kitchen if y/n's not helping." Hinata laughed before hanging up.

Kenma removed his hand from your mouth and wrapped it around your neck, choking you slightly. He gazed at you melting underneath his touch, your moans filling the room again.

"Kenma."

"Yes baby?"

"I'm-" you let out another moan as you hit your climax, cumming on his fingers.

He pulled his hand out of your underwear, licking his fingers before bringing them to your mouth.

"Taste yourself."

You opening your mouth slightly, allowing him to slid his fingers inside, and you sucked slightly before he took them out.

"Now let's go clean up before we head over to Hinata's ok? I don't know anything about kids." he hummed, letting his eyes roam your body when he released his hold on your neck.

"And what makes you think I do?" you grumbled while standing up, a bit upset at yourself for being so submissive.

"Dunno, give me a kiss babe."

Rolling your eyes you leaned down, giving him a quick peck before walking to his stairs, replaying the last 10 minutes in your head while you smiled to yourself.

Lol I hope that was OK. If you got your hopes up sorry to disappoint, im a baby smut writer, had no idea what I was doing this chapter.