27: Slumber Party pt. 2

warning: cute couple

"FUCK Y/N!" he whined, cringing at the bitter smell of your vomit. Not even realizing what you did you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand and skipped past him, going outside almost getting past the gate to lord knows where before Kenma came running after you, grabbing you by the wrist and yanking you back into the house.

Passing by Akaashi he mumbled before dragging you up the stairs.

"Bokuto's about to jump off the roof."

Akaashi stood there stunned for a second before walking outside to see Bokuto prepping to cannonball onto concrete.

———

He stooped next to the tub shirtless as you sat in the tub half asleep, slipping out of reality, comforted by the hands caressing your body. He washed you gently, rolling his eyes everytime you mumbled something stupid.

"kenma.."
"Hm?"
"You smell like barf."
"No thanks to you."

He finished up washing you and helped you stand up, wrapping a towel around your body, and gently pushing you towards Hana, who was standing in the doorway, already half-sober. You clung to her arm for support as he ran his hands through his hair before sighing.

"You think you can take care of her until I finish showering?"

She nodded, guiding you in the direction of your room.

You hummed as she helped you get dressed, you insisting on wearing these koala pajamas you got for christmas the year before.

"Hana?"
"Yes love?"
"I wanna marry Kenma."
"What?"

You finished buttoning the pjs and hopped on your bed, sprawling out like a starfish.

"I wanna marry him."
"You- y/n? You realize how big marriage is right?"
"I know. That's why I wanna marry him."

She sat on your bed next to you, processing your words. Kenma finished showering a few seconds ago, he'd already changed into one of the hoodies and sweatpants you stole from him. So he stood outside the door, listening to what you had to say.

"Ill be Kozume Y/n. Doesn't that sound pretty? And I want a simple wedding, only close friends and family. But my dress will be gorgeous. And I wanna see...I wanna see his face....what would it look like if he saw me like that? Do you think he'd get emotional? Neeways..I've made up my mind. I'm not letting anything get in my way this time. I wanna marry Kenma."

He knocked gently, before walking in when Hana gave the okay. She stood up and walked out, leaving you two alone.

"Kenma!" your face visibly lit up when you saw him and he smiled, walking over to you and lying down next to you,wrapping his arms around you. You scooted down and buried your face in his chest, humming Back to the Streets by Saweetie and Jhene Aiko while you listened to his heartbeat.

You guys laid like that for a few minutes, you humming random songs and him just holding you. Savoring this moment.

Taking your head out of his chest you let your chin rest as you looked up at him.

"Babe."
"Hm?"
"You're gonna stay with me right?"

He raised an eyebrow and looked down at you. How could your drunk self hold so many different personalities? Your bottom lip quivered slightly from the cold air, but there were small tears forming in your eyes.

"You will, right? Kenma?"
"mhm. forever. I love you y/n."

He hummed before kissing your forehead, then next to your eye, your nose, your cheeks, and finally, your lips. He gazed at you thinking about what you said earlier.

"You said you wanted to marry me y/n?"

You nodded, and he smiled.

"Then I'll make you my wife."

OI OI READ THIS:
y'all so basically sorry i didn't update for like- 3 days. I've been making sexy artbreeds and shit for the bokuto story because I really want to make sure that story is more put together nd thought out since this one is like ALL over the place. Neeways, on top of that there's gonna be say- 15-20 more chapters? I'll just make some drama and then other shwip.