(Extra) 45: Under the Desk

A/n:
Hey guys! Long time no see. I see that we've reached 230k and although I wanted to keep the chapters even I wanted to give you guys a little treat. Also, this was written in July so it takes place more so in the middle of summer. I doubt many will see this at this point but those who do, enjoy! It's much more well written than the main story 😋

Warning: Head

———————

It was hot, excruciatingly so.

Despite the many air conditioners running throughout the house, the hot July sun was relentless, bearing down on you through the windows, searing your skin.

Kenma was upstairs, streaming as he had been for the past half an hour. He was bound to continue for another hour or so before he came downstairs, bothering you to help him make some pie. Your husband would pepper your face and neck with kisses, like he usually does, and you would give in after a minute or two, like you usually do.

You guys were content with your lives. A year ago you sold your house and moved in completely with Kenma after finding out you were pregnant, and you decided maybe one child would be ok. Nearing a year old, baby Yuuma was the spitting image of kenma as an infant, as if your husband had carried the child himself and not you. At this very moment, he was with his Aunty Hana and Uncle Tet-tet at the park, offering you and Kenma some peace and quiet.

You stretched out on the couch, groaning and covering your face with your hand as you made a weak attempt at shading yourself. But then, an idea popped into your head.

Despite it being the home of running monitors, Kenmas streaming room was coolest room in the house to keep the technology from overheating. You quickly got up from your position on the couch, skipping up the stairs and opening the room door, sighing contently when a wave of cold air hit your body.

The streaming room had been rearranged since you moved in, the desk with his monitors now facing the door while pressed into a corner parallel to the hallway. A couch was on your left as soon as you entered, awards framed above it while an assortment of gaming tech stayed to the right. His viewers wouldn't be aware of your presence unless one of you announced it.

Kenma looked up in curiosity when the door opened, seeing you over the top of his monitor.

"Hi baby." He smiled, his eyes shining at your appearance. His voice was heavy with affection while you came over, leaning in and pressing a brief kiss to his lips before you went back over to the couch, stretching out and sighing again happily. His viewers and yours were mixed in the chat, happy at your brief appearance on the screen. The system you and Kenma had come up with to ensure both you and him could get equal time with your son, as a family, together, and streaming, made it so that sometimes you would disappear from the internet for a week or two, then him, alternating between you both.

While you lay on the couch, watching your husband interact with the viewers, he spoke the chat, sending you smiles loaded with love in between words.

"Yea, y/n and the baby are good. No, Motherhood hasn't changed a thing she's still gorgeous." He responded to what seemed to be a troll comment, his voice tinged with annoyance.

He looked over at you and you gave him a smile, watching as a a layer of pink tinted his cheeks. You decided to reward him for sticking up for you, feeling a bit naughty.

Standing up, you gave him a small spin, the tank top you wore leaving little to the imagination whilst your nipples poked out against the fabric, erect from the cold. You wore no pants, it having become a habit for you awhile ago. The less clothes, the better. The sexy black underwear you decided to wear for your day off does well to show off your thighs, and as you spin, he gets a peek at the curve of your ass as he feels his pants start to tighten. The pink on his cheeks has visibly darkened to a red as he swallows a lump in his throat. His eyes shift between you and and his screen, his glances at you getting progressively longer and longer.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙈𝙮 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧 (𝘬. 𝘬𝘰𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘦) 🎉