8: Fake

"lets date"
"Are you sure?"
"of course, I'll take care of you. you mean a lot to me y/n."

Shifting your position you rested your head against his chest.

"Thank you Tobio."

—————

"what did you just say?"

You sat there frozen in place. Did he seriously just say that?

"Not actually of course. Like fake dating. You've never watched one of those shows where they fake date for publicity?"

You scoffed turning away from him.

"Bastard." you murmured under your breath.

Of course he wasn't for real. What were you expecting? You guys weren't even friends. It just so happened he came over to bug you, and what was supposed to be you streaming alone on Valentines Day, turned into you snacking while sitting in between his legs, streaming. Fun.

"Hm...are you disappointed?" You didn't answer.

He gasped dramatically staring at you.

"Y/n, babe did you want to date for real?"

You rolled your eyes and stood up walking out the room while he followed behind you. "No, and don't call me babe."

"You're acting like you're my girlfriend right now so why can't I address you as if you are?" you ignored him and sped up your pace walking into the kitchen finally out of the tight hallway. Resting your head against the counter you closed your eyes and sighed.

"this feels nice." you murmured half-asleep.

"mhm....yea i still don't see why i can't call you babe. I mean look at you-" then he heard your breathing had slowed.

You were completely passed out on the counter and he could feel the low vibrations of your breathing just by placing his palm on the table.

Raising an eyebrow he laid his head down on the counter next to yours letting his eyes take in your appearance.

He could tell you were letting down some walls with him, a little too freely at that. He just wondered when they would go back up. Of course, when you found out he remembered what you were known for in high school you would for sure step back and put them back up. You seemed vulnerable in this state, and if he was being completely honest, he didn't like it.

Standing up he rolled his neck easing some of the tension in his muscles. He looked around for something to cover you with and spotted a throw blanket on your couch. Wrapping it around your body he patted your head before walking out your house locking it behind him.