22: Gawk Gawk 6000

Warning: smut

You adjusted your position about to get up when he held you down.

"I said stop moving, end the stream."
"but-"
"End the stream y/n, now. Please."

You nodded and said bye to your viewers, before ending the stream.

"Kenma-"
"Y/n, please, just shut up."

Responding in kind you grinded down into him to which he let out a groan, his grip on your waist tightening.

"Bitch.." he grumbled.

"Do you want me to do it again? Shut up. You're being a dick for no reason."
"Y/n, please, just get up and let me go home and take care of this. I'll text you later."

You raised an eyebrow and stood up, but when he tried to stand up after you, you pushed him back down with a hand on his chest.

Getting to your knees you brushed any stray strands of hair away from your face. Looking up you saw a confused look on his face.

"What're you waiting for? Pull it out."
"What?"
"Pull. It. Out. Pull your dick out."
"But-"
"You don't want to? That's ok, you can go 'take care of it' by yourself at home."

You rested your hands on his knees, supporting yourself as you started to lift yourself off the floor when you felt his hands on your shoulders, pushing you back down.

"Wait- I want to."

He leaned back, tugging the waist band of his sweatpants down and his dick popped out. You're eyes widened at it's size and you mentally tried to figure out if it would fit inside you.

Collecting spit in your mouth you spat on the tip, wrapping your hand around his dick you pumped it up and down, getting a moan from him while you slicked it up with your saliva before taking him inside your mouth.

You swirled your tongue on the tip, before beginning to bob your head, taking in another inch every time you did. Your hand pumped up and down his shaft, moving in circular motions, opposite direction from your mouth. He threw his head back, his hand moving to the back of your head, holding you down for a second before letting you come back up for air.

You moved your hand away from his shaft, resting both your hands on his lower thighs, holding his legs slightly apart while you supported yourself. You went down on him again, bobbing your head at a faster pace then before, letting yourself enjoy the moans coming from his mouth due to what you were doing. He moaned your name a few times, and you rewarded him by coming back up, giving him a handjob for a few seconds, kissing the tip before taking him in your mouth once more.

"Y/n- c-cumming-"

He pushed your head down on his dick, letting you deepthroat him while he shot his cum into the back of your throat. Tears formed in the corners of your eyes while you made eye contact with him, gagging when they spilled over your cheeks.

Coming back up you swallowed it, cringing slightly at the salty flavor before wiping the corner the corner of your mouth with the back of your hand.

Standing up, you gestured to the door.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth and wash my hands, you wanna take a shower?"

He nodded and stood up to follow you, putting his dick back in his pants as he did so.

————

"Thank you." he murmured into your chest while he snuggled a little closer.

"For?"
"You know what."
"I don't! Tell me."

He rolled his eyes as you quoted what he'd told you when you hinted at doing things the first time, smiling a little as you snickered at his shyness.

"For sucking me off."
"Kenma!" you gasped, smacking the back of his head.

"You told me to tell you!"
"You didn't have to be so...blunt."
"But that's what happened right? You offered to suck me off, and then you gagged on my dick. Unless I was hallucinating and that never happened."

You rolled your eyes as he tightened his grip on your middle.

"Be my girlfriend y/n."

"What so you can get more blowjobs?"

"No, because I love you."

You sat up abruptly, cupping his face in your hands and making him look at you.

"Say that again."
"I love you."
"I love you too Kenma."

You pressed your lips to his, moving your hands from his face to his hair, running your fingers through it. His hands slid up your back, pressing you closer to him before you two pulled away from each other, both smiling.

"You mean it right? No bullshit?"
"No bullshit y/n, I love you."
"Simp~"
"Oh fuck off."

Oi. Was the smut bad, bad bad, ok or tolerable.