10: Reunion

You finished the 9th episode of Sk8 the Infinity before going to sleep. For some reason, right before you fell asleep, he was the last thing on your mind. Kenma Kozume.

—-

It was the day of the reunion, 2 weeks had passed since valentines day and to be honest, you haven't had any contact with Kenma since that little thing between the two of you. You finished applying some eyeliner before looking in the mirror making sure your hair looked nice.

"i'm hot." you thought to yourself before blowing your reflection a kiss.

Picking up your phone you shot Kenma a quick text hoping it was believable and rummaged through your fridge looking for a snack.

[You]: Be ready in 15 minutes I'm taking you out for a treat.

[Kenma]: What are you gonna wear?

Hearing a ding you made your way back over to your phone with a bowl of ice cream in hand. Raising an eyebrow you snapped a quick full body selfie from the top and sent it. He left you on read.

Your outfit basically:

Sidenote: I was getting tired of people commenting on an outfit i chose like over a year ago so, sum simple and basic and dont say nun cuz im not about to cater to all your unique styles

"asshat." you grumbled underneath your breath.

——

20 minutes later you showed up at his door because you went back for thirds of your ice cream.

[You]: I'm in front of your house.

[Kenma]: coming

He opened the door and you almost smacked him. He was in an almost identical outfit to yours, even complete with the flannel and shoes. Rather than a crop top however, he wore a normal white tee. Today he wore his hair down instead of up, and he sported a few earrings and a chain that spiced up the outfit a little bit.

He looked you up and down smirking before walking past you clicking his keys to open his car. You barely moved from where you were standing.

"You-"
"Hm?"
"You asshole!"

He let out a short laugh at the upset look on your face. You looked as if you were about to pop a blood vessel.

"Hurry up babe, I have to stream later." he grinned at you before sliding into the drivers seat.

Reluctantly, you stomped over to his car, and hopped into the passengers seat. Making sure to slam the door while muttering profanities under your breath.