7: Level 1

"Kenma stop it."

You gritted your teeth in frustration.

"Kenma- I swear to god if you do that again I'm going to let them kill you." you spat while he laughed in your ear.

Your streams usually lasted between an hour to two, but to your fans delight, you'd been streaming for two and a half hours so far, only taking small breaks to yell at Kenma or grab a snack. The news you two were streaming together had already become a trending search bringing in an extra 100k of his fans to your stream on top of your usual 200k. Honestly, this was going a lot better then you thought it would, the chat welcomed the idea that the two of you could possibly be together, as well as the fact they would lose the chance to get with two of the most simp worthy streamers.

"You're cute when your upset." he murmured in your ear out of shot from your mic. They could see his lips move, but not what he was saying. However, you heard loud and clear. You stood up with a jolt before pausing the game.

"I'm getting some sprite. I'll be back." You quickly walked out of the room trying to put some distance between the two of you. He leaned back in your chair giving the camera an innocent smile before beginning to talk to your chat.

Leaning against the kitchen counter you groaned facepalming yourself over and over again. Your face was extremely hot, you didn't understand how such a small sentence could fluster you this much. Let alone from him. There was no point in denying he was physically attractive, but he was an asshole. Why were you letting yourself get worked up over that?

"Y/n!" hearing Kenma call you from upstairs you shook your head before grabbing two sprites and heading back up the stairs. You tossed one at him before sitting between his legs again.

"Thanks babe."
"don't call me that."
"Ok babe."

You rolled your eyes before resuming the game. The chat was completely confused, but in all honesty so were you. You kept telling yourself you despised this guy, but here you were treating him like he was your boyfriend. Your confusion with yourself just grew the longer you spent time with him like this.

*Suckmylongschlong5739 donated $50:* "Are y'all dating?"

You flinched before aggressively shaking your head.

"No, no we're not."

*Suckmylongschlong5739 donated $30:* "talking?"

You shook your head again looking out of the corner of your eye to see how Kenma was reacting to this. A small, innocent smile was on his face while he leaned on his elbow looking at you interested in what you had to say.

"Ah, rejected in front of three hundred thousand people. Harsh Y/n, harsh." he said shaking his head in mock disappointment.

"It's not rejection, it's just telling the truth." you muttered avoiding eye contact. "We aren't talking, and we're not dating."

"Let's change that."

You near spit out your sprite turning to see him gazing at you with a shocked expression on your face.

"Any who would you look at the time." he murmured sitting up. "we've been streaming for about 3 hours now, lets wrap this up. Bye." he clicked the button ending the stream. Sighing he rested his chin on your shoulder. You guys sat there in silence for a few moments before he spoke up.

"Let's date."

!DISCLAIMER!
Y'all ik this story is a little all over the place y/n "despises him" and now all of a sudden she's sitting in his lap like yea ik it's a bit coo-coo but im literally making up shit as I go along bear with me. This started from a ducking tiktok oneshot and I literally only have one defined scene in my head so yk, it's like all over the place. Just- yk deal with me