21: Oops

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT!?!"

You held the phone away from your ear while she screamed into it.

"Shut up Hana, before Kuroo hears you."

"He's not even home right now, anyway, what do you mean you guys didn't go all the way?"

"Your dumb husband passed out and Hinata panicked so he called Kenma."

"WHILE YOU GUYS WERE-"

"Mhm."

"AND DID HE KEEP-"

"Mhm."

"Omg y/n, my babies growing up. You never did anything with Kageyama, am I right?"

"Yea, you are."

"so- he's taking you on another date?"

"Well, It's my turn to pick out the date, and I don't know what to do."

"Carnival?"

"He doesn't like crowded places."

"Movies?"

"He has a home theater whats the point."

"Even better, movies at home, just the two of you, I'll make sure nobody calls him this time."

"Actually?"

"Yes love, GO GET SOME DICK."

"What the fuck Hana."

"Too much?"

—————

"Kenma?"
"Hm?"
"Can you stream with me? I haven't streamed in like a week."

He groaned before agreeing, so you started to lift yourself off him but he pulled you back down into his chest. You two were cuddling on the couch right now after stuffing your faces with apple pie and ice cream.

"Something wrong?"
"Five more minutes please." he murmured.

You nodded before shifting getting comfortable again. For the next five minutes you guys played a game, he traced drawings on your back and you had to try and figure out what they were. Eventually the five minutes up and he sighed while removing himself from the comfortable situation.

You guys got up and went up to your streaming room where he sat down on your chair pulling you onto his lap. From there you set up the stream waiting for your pc to start up.

When it did, you started your stream, where you were met with welcome backs and donations from the chat.

*Kenmaslittlecumdump3820598 donated $1:* "I see you're with Kenma 😒."

You raised an eyebrow and side-eyed Kenma to see he was dozing off on your shoulder.

"Uh- sorry? Am I supposed to apologize for that?"

*Kenmaslittlecumdump382098 donated $1:* "I just don't see what he sees in you. Theres tons more attractive girls out there yet hes out here with you. I mean what gives?"

The chat exploded at the comment. Your fans straight up demolished this person, sending not only insults, but also threats of finding their ip address, going to their house with a gun, and much more stuff you didn't find acceptable in your chat.

"Look, I'm sorry that you never stood a chance, but fuck off. I'm gonna block you if you don't remove yourself. I don't have time for this bs."

Kenma stirred, waking up from his mini nap and resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Something wrong babe?" he murmured in your air, his sleepy voice sending shivers down your spine.

Reaching behind you, you ruffled his hair before patting his head. Turning your head to the side you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"No, everything fine, go back to sleep. I got it." he nodded before resuming his former position, dozing back off.

*Kenmaslittlecumdump382098 donated $1:* "You'll block me? Kenma's never kissed you on screen. I think he's embarrassed of you tbh. I'd leave now before you get your feelings hurt."

You thought Kenma had gone back to sleep, but in reality he was peering at the screen out of the corner of his lidded eyes. Before you could respond you felt his hand snake around your neck, turning your head gently with his index finger. He locked lips with you, and when you tried to pull away, his grip tightened, deepening the kiss, adding tongue for all your stream viewers to see. When he let you pull away, a small string of saliva connected your lips.

"You happy now? God, I didn't realize people were so desperate to see me kiss my girl on screen. Horndogs. And you, weird username person. Fans like you sicken me. I'm blocking you from viewing my account when I get home."

You smiled, giving his a quick peck on the lips before moving to block the person.

He stayed up instead of going back to sleep, probably to keep an eye out for anyone else who tried to put you below him.

——

You guys had been playing for an hour, yelling insults at each other everytime one stole the others kill. Eventually, the position you were in got uncomfortable, and you tried moving to a more comfortable one, accidentally grinding down into him as you did so.

He gripped his controller tightly and gritted his teeth, trying not to react, but then you did it again, unaware of what you were doing to him.

"Y/n, stop moving." he whispered between his teeth.

"What? What are you- ohhhh."

You realized what he meant by "stop moving" when a bulge grew inside of his pants, rubbing against your ass unintentionally.