23: Double Date

warning: slight smut

"Y/n, you can't wear that, absolutely not, we're going on a DATE, not to bed."
"But it looks comfortable."
"Thats not the point! They literally booked a private section in a restaurant and you're not gonna try and look good for your first official date with your boyfriend?"
"But he likes when I'm comfortable"
"Y/n!"
"Fine!"

You tossed the sweatpants and sweatshirt in your bed and pulled out a dress, coat, and bag from your closet.

(im sorry if you don't like it I don't have the best style when it comes to dresses)

"y/n. If he doesn't rearrange your guts while you're wearing that, dump him."

You laughed and started undressing in front of her, forgetting about your scars since you've gotten so comfortable walking around the house with short sleeves while Kenma was over. Her eyes widened at the sight of the scarred tapestry on your arm, and you pulled on the dress not giving it any thought.

"Y/n?"
"Hm?"
"Did you- did you self harm?"

You turned around hearing the voice crack at the end of her sentence to see her eyes brimming with tears, threatening to spill over.

"Hana- Hana please don't cry."

Speed walking over to her you held out a tissue and dabbed her eyes gently, careful to get the tears before they ran down her face and ruined her makeup.

"But- Y-you- Y/NNNNNN!" she wailed, breaking out into full sobs, the tears coming at a faster speed then you could take. So you abandoned trying to fix her makeup, deciding you would just re-do it later, before you wrapped your arms around her, pulling her into a hug.

She cried on your should while you rubbed her back, and when her sobs finally quieted down you exhaled a breath you didn't realize you were holding and began to explain.

"It was only in highschool, I went to rehab after we graduated, I'm clean now, promise."
"Highschool? When- so every time I ranted to you about Kuroo you were going through this?"
"Mhm. It's not your fault Hana, don't burden yourself with it. I got help, I'm better now."
"Kageyama?"
"what?"
"did it have to do with kageyama?"

You pulled back from her a bit, cupping her face in your hands, forcing her to look at you.

"Kageyama had nothing to do with what I was going through at home. In fact he helped me get through some of it, but this is not your fault Hana. And it's not Kageyama's either."
"But y/n- i wasn't there for you I- You were going through all that and I just made it about myself- ahhhhh y/nnnnnn!"

She choked back another sob, her eyes brimming with another round of tears.

"I said it's not your fault. You were the bestest friend I could ask for, please stop crying, you have a husband to bewitch tonight. I have just under twenty minutes to fix your makeup."