150k Special: Honeymoon Sex

THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 150K I LOVE YOU ALLLL MWAH MWAH <3333333 I technically wrote this for 100k but we were alr at 110k by the time I finished rip. Doubt anyones gonna see this chapter but I still wanted to post ittt.
-------------
Warning: sexy time
—————

It was beautiful.

You looked down, wiggling your toes in the sand watching tiny waves splash over them. You couldn't stop yourself from letting out a giddy giggle as you sat down and childishly played with the wet sand.

Kenma watched you from his lounge chair, a smile on his face while he watched his wife enjoy herself as the sun started to set, your unfinished cocktail sitting on the table next to him.  Abandoned, since you wanted to be by the sea to watch the sunset and the little shells of the hermit crabs on the shore.

Today, you guys truly looked like an old couple on a beach vacation. The straw hats and flowery shirts you both wore over your swimsuits, the smiles plus the constant shows of affection, anyone passing by could tell you were head over heels for each other and this marriage was going to last.

You were 3 days into your honeymoon, planned to last a week, and truthfully it was just fluff and smiles since your wedding night.

Yea you sucked him off after getting drunk at a festival the 2nd night but that doesn't count.

"Babe! Come! Come quick!" you gasped, and Kenma rushed over, stooping at your side to see you pointing at a hermit crab switching shells.

You both stared at the spectacle in awe and while you continued to watch as it started burrowing into the ground, Kenma tilted his head a bit, to watch the look on your face. When you caught him staring, he gave you a smile, leaning over and whispering something in your ear before getting up and heading back to the condo.

You blinked.

Did he..?

Oh.

He did.

"Kenma?" you stood up, walking towards him while he walked away smiling to himself.

"Kenma!"he turned around, smiled at you, leaned in and kissed your cheek before continuing to walk.

"Kenma! You can't just-fuck!"

Knowing Kenma, whatever ungodly things he had just whispered in your ear had just made you want him more. He hadn't made any moves the first few days of the honeymoon, so you assumed he wanted to enjoy the fluffy bliss you guys were surrounded in. But the way he looked all the time, just made you clench your thighs and force yourself to look away, as to not imagine that face he made when fucking you.

But after what he just said? You were starting to think you weren't the only one who's been needy for the past few days.

But you know Kenma.

Loves a good edging.

And his fav way to edge you?

Whisper teasing things in your ear and touch your most sensitive spots before pulling away, not giving you what you wanted and craved so badly.

You, over the past year and a half, have learned how to counterattack though.

Because Kenma, was sensitive too, almost as sensitive as you.

And the places he was most vulnerable were within reach, and just touching it casually could send him into a frenzy where, eventually, he would fuck you into submission. 

Alrighty then, two can play that game.

---------------------

He sat next to you, doodling little cats on your thigh with some old liquid eyeliner he found in your purse, humming to himself. You were texting Hana and Kasumi, both of them desperate to know how it was going. You simply told them that you were going to get laid tonight and you would tell them whatever they wanted to know tomorrow.