19: Ex

"Y/n! Babe! I said sorry!" he burst out laughing as you smeared some flour across his face.

"Douchebag."

You told him not to, but he snuck some of the apple pie filling and ate it anyway.

"You can't wait?"

"Nope." he flashed one of his annoying smiles at you before leaning in, kissing you on the cheek.

You grumbled some profanities before you turned around, placing the top of the pie on, before shoving it in the oven.

-----

You guys sat on the couch, sipping root-beer floats and feeding each other pie when Kenma's phone went off.

He pinched your cheek with one hand while typing out a message with the other.

"Wanna go get dinner with Hinata? He's paying."

You nodded taking another sip of your root beer.

"Do I have to wear anything fancy?"

"Nah, you can just wear some of my clothes and we'll go."

----

You mouthed the words to the current song on the radio while rubbing the back of Kenma's hand with your thumb.

"Baby."

"hm?"

"We're here."

You unbuckled your seatbelt opening the door and stepping out, pulling down the sleeves of Kenma's hoodie just a bit while you waited for him to come over to the side of the car you were on.

Walking into the resturant you saw Hinata's orange hair over the top of the booth he was sitting at. Across from him, a familiar face.

-----

Hinata had moved, sitting next to Kageyama instead, while you sat next to Kenma, his hand on your thigh, squeezing it reassuringly every few minutes.

"I didn't know he was coming!" Hinata broke the silence, slamming his fork on the table.

"It's fine Hinata, it's not your fault." you bit into your food, not sparing a glance at Kageyama.

"I apologize, I wanted to surprise Hinata since I'm visiting for a week, I didn't know you would be here y/n."

"I said it's fine." you grumbled, pulling out your phone and scooting a little closer to Kenma.

He snaked his hand around your waist, squeezing gently before biting into his own food.

Kageyama noticed the closeness of the two of you and decided, for some reason, to point it out.

"Are you two dating?"

Kenma glanced up from his food and locked eyes with Kageyama.

"Not yet."

"Yet?"

"Yes yet Kageyama. We're not dating yet." you responded for Kenma, scoffing before you returned to texting Hana about the bullshit going on.

"So he's courting you?"

You nodded while taking a piece of steak from Kenma's plate with your fork, biting into it.

"Good luck with that. It took me half a year before she would even accept my advances. Another year before our first kiss." Kageyama smirked, trying to stir a reaction out of either of you, while Hinata simply sat there, afraid to intervene.

He did get a reaction though, out of Kenma.

Kenma covered his mouth and looked away, snickering to himself and you couldn't help but roll your eyes and give Kageyama a "Really?" look.

"It took you a year and a half to get a kiss from her? pfffftttt." he burst out laughing and you sighed.

"It only took me like what? Two and a half months?" even Hinata started to snicker as Kageyama frowned.

"I'm engaged y/n. Beautiful girl, she's even carrying my child." He smirked, thinking he finally had one over on you.

"I never asked about your relationships but thanks for the pointless information I guess. Congrats on the baby, I know I wasn't gonna give you kids."

Kenma was near out of breath from laughing.

"One- one and a half years. That's funny!" while he laughed you took the opportunity to try and sneak another piece of steak from him, he caught you though.

"Give that back."

"You're not eating it though, so let me have it."

"But I'm gonna eat it now, so give it back."

"No you're not, you're still snickering about you making progress faster then he did." you huffed, pointing at Kageyama before trying to stick your fork back in the piece of steak.

"Y/n."

"Ken-"

He cut you off with a kiss, slowly taking the piece of steak back while you were distracted. Pulling away he licked his lips before biting into the steak leaving you shocked, as well as Kageyama and Hinata.

"asshole." you grumbled, taking a bite of your own food.

Kageyama stood up abruptly, leaving his food behind.

"I'll leave first." he grumbled, before walking off, irritated at the sight of you with another guy, despite the fact that he had a fiancé, and a child on the way.

"Kenma. That was mean." Hinata hissed, stabbing his fork into his own steak ripping it apart with his teeth.

"He deserved it." Kenma mumbled, kissing your cheek.