3: A Nickname

"What do you mean you can't delete it!?!"

"Well if I'm honest it feels kinda nice to have someone bake for me." You stared out him with your mouth open and he stuffed a piece of his pie in your mouth. Now sitting in his house, you couldn't quite remember how you got inside in the first place. You just instinctively followed him inside the house when he started walking away from you. The pie melted in your mouth and when you swallowed you felt yourself hungry for more. He read the look on your face and cut you a piece of pie which you gladly accepted. Biting into it a groan escaped your throat at the sweet filling melting on your tongue. Silently, a mental note to bake more often was made. The groan was completely innocent but it had a different affect on Kenma. It sounded..sexual. Finishing up eating your slice you remembered why you were in there in the first place. Abruptly, you slammed the fork down on the table and glared at him.

"So are you ready to tell me why you can't delete the picture?"

He shrugged is shoulders and took a bite of his own slice. "Holy shit this is good." He murmured under his breath, changing the topic. He raised his eyes to see you glaring at him again.

"Make me goodies for a month and I'll delete the picture."

"What?"
"Bake for me. For a month. Then I'll delete the picture."
"A month?"
"A month."
"Yea right pretty boy. Hire a professional for that. You can post it. I don't care anymore."
"So you think I'm pretty?"
"Is that seriously what you're thinking about right now?"

You scoffed standing up and walking to the front door opening it. "Y/n!" He called out to you before you stepped through the door and you instinctively looked over your shoulder. "See you tomorrow babe" he said with a smirk that you just wanted to slap off his face so badly. But you'd probably have a restraining order against you so you settled for slamming his front door as hard as you could earning a short chuckle from him.

You stomped back towards your house and slammed your own door flinching at the sound. Leaning against the door you let out a tired sigh. You saw the look on his face when you let out that groan. He was practically undressing you with eyes. Those golden eyes were filled with lust, and nothing BUT lust in that exact moment. Like he wanted to hear you make more erotic noises. Except, for him, and in the bedroom. You groaned in frustration and slapped yourself for thinking such lewd thoughts about a guy who was trying to blackmail you into being his personal baker.

You flopped on your couch and pulled out your phone to see another request in your dms. You weren't one of those stingy celebs, you tried your best to respond to each and everyone of them. Even if made ur dms flood.

"Dumbboystreams would like to send you a message."

[Kenma]: Goodnight Babe

You scoffed at the message before instinctively typing out a response.

[You]: Why r u calling me that?

You realized what the hell you just did before trying to delete the message before he saw it.

But it was to late for that. The three dots popped up on your screen almost immediately.