17: Date Night

(if you dont like bokuaka just stfu. This chapter has it. Idc idc idc idc. Bokuaka is superior to all haikyuu ships.)

"Y/n! Hun come here! I need you to pick one!" Hana called out to you, from your walk-in closet.

You finished brushing your teeth and washed out your mouth, heading to the room she was in. She had two outfits laid out on your bed now, one a skimpy tight dress and another a more comfortable one.

"Kenma said dress comfortably, pick that one." Akaashi mumbled pointing at the one on the right while sipping a caprisun.

"You know, I'm confused why we never hung out more Akaashi." you hummed, hanging the dress back up.

"My husband. Clingy. Need I say more?" at that moment Bokuto skipped into the room and hugged Akaashi from the back.

"Hinata said I could come over."
"If you stay you gotta behave."

Bokuto nodded and Akaashi stood up, allowing Bokuto to sit down and he sat back in his lap. Bokuto's arms encircled his waist, resting his head against Akaashi's back.

Your outfit:

-Apologies if you don't like it lol

-Apologies if you don't like it lol.-

You took the outfit into the bathroom and changed into it, coming back out you did a little twirl and came back around to Hana nodding frantically and Bokuto with an awestruck look on his face. Akaashi simply gave you a thumbs up.

"He'll like it right?" you bit your lower lip anxiously, because for some reason you were nervous about this date. You knew he was interested, and you knew you were a bad bitty, but first dates usually determine a lot about the relationship.

"You're hot y/n, if he doesn't want you me and Akaashi have room for one more." he gave you a big grin and two thumbs up and Akaashi simply went 👌.

————

You were leaving your house to Hana, Bokuto, Akaashi, Hinata, and Sakusa, because apparently, Kenma wasn't letting them in his house, and yours was the 2nd biggest out of all their friends.

"If I come home and this place is a mess you're all banned from my house too." you grumbled, pointing at each one of them in turn.

"Don't worryyyyyy. We're only gonna be in the basement anywayyy" Hana cooed, while pushing you out the door, locking it before you could say anything.

"tch." you huffed before looking up to see Kenma waiting for you down the path.

Honestly, he looked prettier then you right now.

Like the last time you two went in public together, his hair was down, and he wore earrings and a chain to spice up his outfit. He wore a Burgundy sweater with a collared shirt under it, and a simple pair of beige cargo pants with similar shoes to what you were wearing. He gave you a soft smile and waved you over.