(Extra) 43: MILF

"YUUMA!"

Your voice echoed through the house while you fixed your makeup quickly to bring your firstborn to school. The 7 year old soon came into his room, fixing his too-big backpack on his back. He really resembled his father, as if the man had birthed him himself.

"Yuuma baby come here." Walking over to you he sat on your vanity chair, swinging his legs back and forth gently enough to not kick you while you fixed his hair and collar.

"Mom?"
"Hm?"
"Daddy told me to tell you he had to leave a little early because there was an emergency at his job."
"Thank you for telling me darling."

Standing back you admired your handwork and smiled when the darling boy gave you a big grin. Why did Hana ever complain about her kids? This one was a fucking angel!

Taking his hand you grabbed your keys and purse and headed to the car, waving at the old couple across the street who moved in two years ago, the old lady giving you a smile before she continued to water her flowers.

-----

Arriving at his school you leaned back and unbuckled his seatbelt, before getting out the car and watching him do the same. You scoffed as you immediately spotted a group of 8th grade boys eyeing your body, and wondered if Yuuma ever got teased because of you.

Probably did. I mean, every boy who has a milf as a mom usually does.

"Yuuma."
"Yes mommy?"
"If anyone ever picks on you tell them thats why their dads penis is small and leaves their mom unsatisfied. Ok?"
"Ok mommy."

It wasn't exactly a lie. Most of the boys mothers had discussions with you about the exact topic.

"Oh and don't say mommy told you to say that."

He nodded and gave you another smile before the bell rand and he ran to his teacher, who absolutely adored him. Not only was he significantly smarter then most of the kids in the 3rd year in middle school, he was also probably the only well behaved kid in the middle school OVERALL.

He looked over his shoulder one more time, waving at you, before disappearing into the building.

"Mrs Kozume!"

Looking over your shoulder you groaned as you saw a group of the older moms stalking towards you. Probably to reprimand you on your "revealing" attire. Putting on a strained smile you turned away from your BMW and came face to face with none other then the Karens of the moms.

"May I help you with something?"

The middle one began speaking, and you blurred out most of what she said until it got to the part where she was insulting you directly.

"-and your husband! He's the CEO of an entire company and he lets his wife walk around like this? He ought to keep you in check."

"Scuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Oh no I really don't think I heard you correctly. How are you going to come up to me, and talk about me needing to be put in check when you're walking around like that insulting people because you're upset that your husband gives you no freedom and you have to wear granny clothes even though you're barely past 40? If anyone needs to be put in check it's you."

"Mrs.-"

"Don't act like you wouldn't rather be living my life with my luxuries. I may be married to Kenma Kozume but I sure as hell ain't his obedient  housewife. Hop off my ass Chinami."

"Chinami"'s friends snickered slightly as her mouth hung open watching you walk away. They'd already heard how another mom endured your fury when her 12 year old son attempted to bully Yuuma. When they saw her approaching you, they honestly just let it play out for their own entertainment.

You waved a hand of dismissal at the older lady before sliding into the drivers seat, dialing Hana's number.

"Y/n?- hah...I'm kinda im the middle of something...mm."

You pulled the phone away from your ear, making a disgusted face at it before hanging up. Bokuto and Akaashi then.

--------

"Ugh, move your leg." "This is my bed y/n." "Not while I'm here."

You were cuddling with your two favorites after having a few glasses of wine, watching the 100 on the big screen in their room. You used Bokuto's chest as a pillow and Akaashi's head rested on your stomach, his hands occasionally squeezing your thigh whenever someone died or a gruesome scene came on the screen.

"You know, you guys have it so easy. The stress of being a milf is headache worthy. Just wait until you adopt that little girl. Imagine having to be dilfs, even more stressful."

Akaashi let out a small laugh, cuddling a little closer to you before deciding to take a nap. Kenma was supposed to pick up Yuuma today, so you could chill a little more. Hinata was coming over after one of Natsu's school events, Hana was as well, after her fuck session with Kuroo. Kasumi was still a little so-so, hesitant to leave her kid with the nanny.

Life was good though.

ESPECIALLY, the fact that your face was smushed against the best tits you'd ever seen.