29: Pleasure

Warning: seggs

jk lmfao horny freak

jk jk there is smut tho pinky promise🤝👀

Hana did come over that night.

And you can only imagine how batshit crazy she went at the sight of the promise ring.

She sat there sipping her wine while holding your hand, observing it. She twisted it every which way trying to see how it looked in what lighting. While at the same time, mumbling about her having to buy something similar for herself. This went on for say....34 minutes?

"Hana."
"Hm?"
"Are you done?"
"No."

5 more minutes.

"YOU LUCKY BITCH." she sighed and took a sip of her wine before leaning back into her beanbag.

"so?"
"what?" you said, confused at her vague statement.

"So? Details. Did you fuck after?"

The wine went down the wrong throat tube as you started coughing, Hana leaning over and slapped your back.

Once you regained your composure you shifted your position, sinking farther into your own beanbag, trying to avoid eye-contact. Hana's eyes widened, the sudden realization dawning on her.

"Don't tell me you haven't..."
"No, we have. I just don't...remember it."

She gasped, and pretend to dramatically faint, whipping a fan out of nowhere she began to fan herself as she shook her head in disappointment.

"What do you mean you don't remember."
"Uh well. The first time we actually did it was after our double date with you and Kuroo...and I don't remember much after seeing Kageyama's ex-fiance. Since then we've only really given each other head and you know...everything except well..penetration."

You cringed at the word and the embarrassment that came with saying it. Penetration? Really y/n?

Her eyes widened and she giggled before bursting out laughing.

"It's not funny." you hummed, chugging the rest of your glass before putting it on the little table between the beanbags.

"Not funny? This is priceless. You guys talked for like what? Almost 3 months? You've been dating for almost 4 at this point, and you've only actually fucked once? Although both of you are horny freaks?"

"We're not horny freaks-" she raised a hand, silencing you while she pulled out her phone opening her messages with kuroo and went to the contact info where all their videos were saved. She clicked on a recent one and turned up the volume and you heard both Kuroo and Kenma's voices in the video.

"Kenma?"
"What."
"Have you and y/n fucked yet."
"Mhm, once."
"ONCE? SO YOU GUYS HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING SEXUAL BESIDES THAT? WAS IT BAD?"
"We do. Not that it's any of your business. I don't remember. We were both wasted."
"So..don't you wanna do it again?"
"Yea."
"Wait fr?"

Kenma sat up and turned off his phone for a second, gazing anywhere except Kuroo not realizing he was recording.

"I know you have a wife but I also know you're not blind. I mean, have you seen her? She's fucking gorgeous. And her lips...they're so fucking distracting. I can barely restrain myself from kissing her whenever I want. I wanna see her under me moaning my name. God. The things I would do to her in bed."

Kuroo chuckled softly before raising his hand and pointing at something.

"Kenma. You're hard."