6: Valentines Day

You rolled over onto your back staring at your ceiling. The dreaded valentines day. Your alarm clock went off and you knocked it off your night stand before sitting up rubbing your eyes.

"fucking February 14th." you muttered under your breath.

You checked your phone to see a few thousand had followed you last night and your dms were filled with requests. You found yourself looking for a text from Kenma, and to your disappointment, there were none.

Groaning you got up and did your daily routine before heading to your streaming room for a quick valentines stream.

Once your setup was ready and turned on you shifted in your seat before opening a poll on instagram to see what you should play today. Some game named Barbz. You'd never heard of it before, all you hoped was it didn't carry some virus that would corrupt your system.

*DING*

You looked down at your phone to see a new message.

[Dickwad]: good morning

A small smile found its way onto your face without your knowledge. You gave yourself a small slap scolding yourself for being so excited about a good-morning text from that asshole.

[You]: morning

[Kenma]: the pie tasted like shit

[You]: thats not my fault 🤨

[Kenma]: igs, so can I come over? you could make me another one

You thought for a split second before typing out your response.

[You]: no. <3

He smiled at his phone before sighing and putting it down. Chugging the rest of his orange juice he got up and tied his hair in a low bun before slipping on some sneakers grabbing his keys and the phone off the counter and heading out the house.

Meanwhile you sat on your phone scrolling through tiktok blocking all the cute couples on your fyp while you waited for Barbz to download.

*DING*

You looked up at your pc to see the download was complete. You clicked play, and allowed it to take you to the home screen before starting the stream. Within seconds people started flooding in, and 2 minutes later the stream had 90 thousand people blowing up the chat.

You leaned back in your chair and pulled out your controller from a side-drawer and hooked it up. You smiled nervously at the camera before furrowing your brow.

"So like, I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys, I have no fucking idea what this game is about." You laughed clicking the tutorial.

Five minutes later you thought you had enough of the tutorial and that you could easily play this game. Apparently it was about some aliens called Barbz that came to earth but at the same time there was an uprising in robots. Humans went into hiding but Barbz and robots are at war on the surface. There's a special group of people trained to go out and steal resources from either side and make it back to the base without dying. Everytime you come back with double the amount you had last time, you level up. It seemed interesting enough.

You started playing and already 15 minutes later you were on level 4 and currently fighting off a mob of Barbz. All of a sudden, the chat started asking personal questions.

*Kittenlitter849 donated $20:* "y/n! Who are you spending valentines day with?"

You narrowed your eyes and let out a short laugh before slicing a Barb in half. "no one. Ya girl is single."