15: Reasons

Stomping into his house enraged, Kenma ran a hand through his hair. Biting his lip he knew there were a couple of ways to go about this, but there was one logical one.

"ATSUMU." he yelled, his voice carrying through the house.

The piss-blonde guy trudged down the stairs, a bit tipsy, two half naked girls on either side of him.

Opening the door he pointed out of it, a cold look on his face.

"Out. Get out of my fucking house. Take your fucking strippers with you."

Atsumu furrowed his brow, a bit confused.

"What? You didn't like the girl I sent up to your room? I thought she was your type, looks a bit like y/n." he slurred, his hands sliding down and squeezing one of the girls ass.

"Get. Out. I don't care that Hinata invited Bokuto, Sakusa, they're fine. They don't overstep boundaries like you. Get out, now. Don't come in my house again, invited or not." his eyes pierced into Atsumu, obviously he was incredibly angry right now.

"Sheesh. Fine."

Kenma reached down, picking up the Atsumus shoes, as well as the girls, and tossed them onto the pathway.

"Hurry up."

————

After clearing the house of leftover strippers that wandered away from Atsumu, Kenma sat at the island in his kitchen, groaning while he scrolled through his snap memories of you.

In the past 2 months, you just brought such light into his life. It was nice, just to even be around you. Your presence was comforting, when you would just squeeze his hand, or give him a peck on the cheek for reassurance. When you teased him, he found himself wanting to kiss you over and over again, just to feel your lips against his.

Fat chance of that happening now am I right?

Standing up he pointed at Sakusa.

"You're in charge."

He grabbed his keys and headed out, driving to the convenience store.

———

The bell rung as he walked in.

"Are you Ukai?"

The blonde put out his cigarette on a nearby ash tray and looked up from his phone.

"Yea? You are?"
"Kenma."
"Oh, the guy y/n was having boy problems with?"
"Yea...yea I guess thats me."

Ukai lit another cigarette and came around the counter, standing a few inches away from Kenma. Leaning in, he exhaled smoke into Kenma's face sending him into a coughing fit.

"Ok. Listen here bud, I heard good shit and bad shit about you. I even remember you from that game against Nekoma, but there's a new thing going on yea? A little thing between you, and y/n. Now I may not be as buff, or intimidating as I was back in the day, but you seem pretty lean, don't look like a fighter. I got connections, I know a few buffoons that'll beat you up if you ever hurt y/n. She's like the daughter I never had, and I'll be damned if you break her heart and get away with it."

Kenma's eyes widened a bit before they softened.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her."
"Good. Now why are you here?"

Kenma walked up and down the isles as if searching for something.

"Y/n said they sold her favorite snack here, nowhere else though. I know why she avoided this place now though. Would you mind helping me find it?"
"ahhh, fs/n."
"Yea, that."

Ukai disappeared, going behind the back of the store, coming back with a box full of fs/n.

"Take however much you want, if its for y/n, it's on me."

————

"I know that Hinata!"

"Then stop being a pussy and do it!"

Kenma grumbled to himself, pacing the kitchen, occasionally looking at his lock screen for notifications.

"I can't just do that...you know we aren't on good terms I need to do something before I do that."

"Well stop fucking around and do what you need to do. She's not gonna sit around and wait for your slow ass to fix things ya know? She's rich too if you're forgetting. She could literally just move and end it all. That'd be dramatic, but yea it's an option."

Its been a week since the little lipstick incident. Since then Kenma has been preparing his grand gesture to make it up to you. Neither of you have streamed since it would be a bit awkward without the other.

Kenma now sat on his gaming chair, waiting for his pc to start up so he could stream. He looked a mess, his hair was wild, he had eye bags forming, and he looked as if he hadn't performed any hygienic procedures in the past week.

His computer turned on and he snapped out of the little trance he was in, and started the stream. People came flooding in at an incredible speed, including your fans, desperate to know what was going on with you, and if you were ok, because of your absence on social media. He waited till there were around 800 thousand people sitting there, waiting for him to say or do something.

He ran his hands through his hair sighing, before he spoke.

"Me and y/n aren't dating."