Chapter 1

A/N : Hey guys, please comment and vote! I also have news, I have a partner 

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

 KatnissOdairMellark! 

To me this person is an amazing writer and you should really read her books!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Only three more weeks away from hell, I think to myself. I do love school i just don't like get talked about all the time. I have a screwed up life and i'm suprsied that i came this far. I'm going through my closet trying to figure aout what i want to wear for to day. I decided to go with white jeans and a black long sleeve top that puffs out right above my belly button to hide my bruises. My mom isn't the nices person ever since my father died. My mom was an amzing person before my father died. She was so happy.

I remember one day when we were at the park I was only five...

"Mommy! Daddy! Look at the pretty flowers!" i say pointing at the yellow flowers.

"My daisy has found a daisy!" A grin the took over my fathers face. My mom was about three months pregnant with Heaven. I was really active that day and played with my dad on the swings...

My thoughts were soon snapped out of my mind my favorite song came on. I turned it all the way up and I singed and daced to it. Dancing would take me out of this world and put me into my own, I felt the music go deep into my soul and works its way up through the rest of my body... but I was once again interruped by the door being slamed open...

My mom, Oh No!, i think to myself.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN YOUR ROOM!?" My mom yelled which was followed by a slap to my face so hard that i fell to the ground I felt something drip from my lip... I looked down and see blood drip from my bottom lip. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't let her win not again! She does hit Heaven but not as much and not as hard. Kevin only gets yelled at or a little flick to the head beacause he's only 8.

"OK MOM!" I yelled but almost regretted it. She was furious and she stomped over to me and kicked me so hard i felt like throwing up.

"DON'T YOU EVER YELL AT ME! NOW GET UP AND DO YOUR DAMN CHORES!" she yells and stompeds out of the room. when I looked up I see Heaven and Kevin stand in the doorway. I soon got up and once i did they came rushing over and hugged me, but not to hard because my mother kicked me. Not to soon after they started to cry.

"It's ok, Shh, we'll make it through this together." I felt a silent tear escape my eye, then another and then anotherand that led to sobs. We stood there, not for so long because if we did we all would get a beating. Once we were done, i kissed thier black heads, oh so carefully as if i might damage them and then cleaned up and went down stairs to get my chores done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey sorry it took so long i was bussy, with homework and test and chores it was a really tiring week for me, FOR ALL OF US! 

Anyway getting back on track... i had a fun time writing this chapter and i wanna thank this other writer on wattpad named of course the one and only...

KatnissOdairMellark for helping me a little with this chapter.

Please comment and vote! i also want any ideas as to what to write for the next chapter me and my partner will have an onpen mind.

P.S. - sorry for the short chapter i will make it longer next time! :)