Epilogue: Part 2

Aaliyah's P.O.V

~~~~ 4 years later ~~~~

I am in our living room playing with our daughter and son. We had twins and We are happy. Her name is Cyanea. Our sons name is Aku. Yeah weird names but Cyanea means "Blue" and Aku means "Moon". Together it's "Blue Moon". I gave my daughter my necklace with the crescent and gave Aku this bracelet to him that my father led me to. It glows blue too and as a crescent moon on it.

Cyanea has one brown eye and one blue eye like Peeta but like a solid blue but the blue in her eye is in the shape of a crescent. Aku has one brown eye and sliver eye like Kat but this is like pure sliver. The sliver is a crescent too. We don't know why but it's like that. The door opens and closes.

"Daddy!" She says and runs towards her dad. He picks her up.

"How my baby girl going?" He ask. Daddy's girl.

"I'm good" She answers. I smile "We I bet your daddy is willing to take you guys out for ice cream with Uncle Henry and Aunt Tiana."

"Is that right?" He looks at me smiling. I nod.

"Yay!" Aku says and I pick him up. I go up to my husband and kiss him.

"Eww!" They say and we laugh. We set them down.

"Go get dressed if you want the ice cream!" I say and they run up stairs. I go to the kitchen and pour me some juice.

"We going to Heaven's graduation?" He ask. I nod drinking my juice. He takes it out of my hand and sets it down. "Yeah just take my juice" I take and he pick me up and sets me on the counter.

"I'm hungry" He says. "For what?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck. "You" He then connects our lips. I slip my tongue in his mouth and he moans. I pull back slowly.

"We'll finish this later" I whisper and he just nods. I jump down and walk towards the steps.

"Come on if you want to see them!" I shout and they come running down the stairs.

"Ready mommy!" They solute and I do it to. I laugh and we get in the car. They don't live to far away just about an hour or so. I park at the house and ring the door bell. Heaven opens it.

"Oh my god! You have grown so much!" I say and we hug. "Come in" She opens the door wider. I walk in with Cyanea and Aku behind me.

"Aunt Heaven!" Cyanea says and both of them hug her. I smile and walk inside the living room.

"Kevin! Look how tall you are!" I say. He gets up and hugs me. He taller than me now. I hear foot steps come down and it's not Tiana and Henry. A boy and a girl comes down. One of them I recognize as Jay's sister.

"Kayla!" I say and hug Jay's sister. She walks up and kisses Kevin on the cheek.

"When did this happen?" I ask, arms crossed.

"Like 3 days ago" Kevin says. I roll my eyes. I turn around to Heaven making out with that other boy.

"Aye! Move apart now!" I demand. They do and blush. "Hi I'm Heaven's sister Aaliyah" I shake his hand.

"I'm Dane her boyfriend" He says. Oh yeah "So he's the one you talk non-stop about" I say and Heaven glares at me as he laughs.

"Oh calm down. I need you to watch Cyanea and Aku" She nods and take them to the living room. I hear some more footsteps. Prim and Rue comes down.

"You guys I swear are growing to fast." I hug them and they go to the living room.

"I got to go I'll be back in like 2 hours, make sure you give them ice cream" I say and drive back to the house.