Chapter 22

Jaylynn's P.O.V

I can't believe that she just left! I know that she didn't know how to stop acting that way and she didn't want to hurt us, but she doesn't have to leave. Also school starts soon, probably 2 weeks at the most.

But she's hiding something from us and I need to figure it out. Right now we are going to watch the house until either Aaliyah comes back or her aunt and uncle come back with Heaven and Kevin.

We all sit on the couch while Victor is on the arm chair. He's been looking at the same wall for 10 minutes.

"There has to be another reason as to why she left" Clove says, Victor is still looking at a wall as if he was trying to solve a puzzle.

"Yeah there probably is" I say and Eric puts his arm around me, then kisses my head. We sit and think for a minute.

"Wait!" Victor says as he stands up. All eyes are on him.

"Remember when Aaliyah got those two letters on Christmas" He says pacing back and forth, We all nod and mumble yeah.

"Remember how she acted when she opened the second letter" We all nod again.

"Yeah then she dropped it and then picked it back up then went to her room and Locked the door!" Glimmer says. Yes! That's it!

"She hide the letter in there!" I jump up. We all dash to her room. We look everywhere and still can't find it.

"Ugh! Where the hell could she put it!" Kat says annoyed as ever. I think for a minute and Boom! It hits me!

"Guys! She knows the places we would have looked so... she hid it in one place that we couldn't ever find, But I think I know where it is!" I say, They all look at me confused. They are so clueless!

"Follow me!" I say. I go to the back of the room where the couches are and stuff and feel along the wall. I smile and elbow the wall and it moves to the side. This is wear she keeps her dairy and stuff like that. I look in and see the note.

I read the note and angry grows inside of me and then sadness. I pass the note to everybody Victor last. He crushes the paper and throws it.

"When the moon is red" Glimmer repeats.

"Wait! Johanna what did her notebook say?" Glim asked.

"It was facts about a... um.... a blood moon!" She says.

"So whens the blood moon?" Cato asked. We all shrug.

Oh Aaliyah.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I needed to get away from them, I don't want them hurt by me or Anna. I keep driving to I don't know where.

"Aaliyah" I hit the brakes. Good thing know one is really on the freeway.

"Who are you?" I asked. It laughs

"I'm Clarrasa" It says I shake my head.

"Okay then don't ever do that again" I start the car again. I start to drive.

"You have to go to my home, There I can teach you" She says

"Teach me what?" I asked.

"Control" she says and I nod my head. She leads me too her old home.

I arrived to a beautiful house. All though it's torn down you can see how beautiful it used to be. The house was about medium size. The whole house was white with a red trim. It's two-story house. I open the door and there is new furniture? I explore the house until My mom and dad appeared behind me.