Chapter 30: Always Be Together

~~~ 3 Days till school year ends ~~~

We are all sitting in Kat's living room. We put on a movie but we're not watching it. Anna is here too.

"You guys what do you think the future will be like?" Kat ask out of nowhere. Now that really got us thinking. What will the future be like? We were silent as we look at one an other.

"I don't know" Finnick says. "Will be still be in contact?" Jo ask. We shrug.

"Think 2 years from now we are all going to go our separate ways" Cato says. Peeta stands up.

"Oh, Peeta about to speak everyone shut up." Finick says and we all laugh.

"No, don't think like that we live now and what ever happens, happens." Peeta says. I get up and stand by him.

"I agree, the future is scary because you don't know what will happen. I gonna tell you this, It's only scary if you make it scary. We live now. We are friends. There is so much out there that we have to do, But live now not later. We'll always be together no matter what. We are family that's not gonna change unless you let it change you. If we do go our separate ways trust me something will always pull us back together, Always." I say. The don't look fully convinced.

"We are friends for life

Hold that deep inside

Let this be your drive to survive..." I start and they kinda smile.

"Just stand high and tall

Make sure you give your all

And if you ever fall

Know that I'm right there...." I pull Kat and Annie. They don't sing with me.

"We'll always be together don't you worry..." I pull Glimmer and Clove up to. As I sing I look at them nodding.

"I'll always be by your side don't you worry

The circle will never end

Just no that we'll meet again

We always be together forever always

I am here" I pull Jalynn and Jo up to. "Sing!" I say and they do.

"Find me in the sky

Dancing with the moon and night

Your heart is disguised as my lullaby..." Glimmer grabs Peeta and Marvel and Jaylynn grabs Erick and Cato as Kat sing the next lines.

"Be happy and know that I'll be watching

You travel far and wide

Waiting for us to meet again..." All the girls sing. Jo gets Gale and Annie gets Finnick.

"We'll always be together don't you worry

I'll always be by your side don't worry

The circle will never end

Just know that we'll meet again

We'll always be together forever always

I am here" I go and grab Victor and Anna. We stand in a circle as I sing the next verses.

"If you need me, yeah

I'm in the wind look for my friend

I'm in the stars