Chapter 21

I woke up to my bare back being pressed to a bare chest and I feel warm arms around my waist. I turn and smile remembering last night. I pull hims arms off of me careful not to wake him up, but failed. His grip only tightens.

I roll my eyes. I turn in his arms. He looks so peaceful. I put my hand on his cheek and rub my thumb in a circle on his cheek. I lean in and kiss his warm lips. He react soon and kisses back.

"Well that's a good way to wake up in the morning" He says. I laugh.

"O whatever I'm going to take a shower" I grab my robe and get out and put it on.

"Well do you mind if I join you?" He is so cheesy. "Mabe" I say and kiss him on the cheek. I get up, then wink. I walk to the bathroom. I turn on the water. I go back to get my clothes out of the closet.

I choose a mint green crop top with some white skinny jeans and black flat lace up ankle boots. I go back to the bathroom and walk right into something hard. I look up and see Victor with a towel on. I stand up with arms crossed.

"Well took you long enough" He said, I shake my head and push past him. I set my clothes down and take my robe off and hope in. I hear a door being closed and locked; followed by arms going around my waist. I turn around and put my hands on his chest.

"Well hello" I say

"Hello to you to" He smiles, he leans in and so do I. I wrap my hands around his neck. I slowly pull back.

"There will be time for that later" I pat his chest and we wash up; then get out and dressed then watch a movie.

"Were is the rest of the group" I ask, I think back to what happened before what we did happened.

"You sent them to some party room" He says, Oh yeah! that's right!

"Come on let's get them" I say getting out of his grip.

"But I wanna stay in bed!" He whines,

"Get up you big baby!" I pull him up and we go to the elevator and press the 'PARTY' button and it takes us down. The door opens and we get out hand in hand but stop right in our tracks. A strong smell of alcohol hits our nose.

"What the hell happened in here?!" We both ask at the same time. This place looks like a club after it's closed. There are red cups every where, including streamers and confetti. There are beer bottle every where and some broken. Our friends are passed out in every direction.

Finnick is passed out drunk on a stage; Annie passed out in a chair; Jaylynn is on top of Erick passed out by the bar table; Johanna is passed out on the bar table; Gale is under one of the tables; Marvel is passed out in the closet; Glimmer has her dress torn and she's passed out behind the bar table;Peeta is passed out by the elevator and Katniss is passed out somewhere in here once we find her.

I go up to the stage turn the sound as high as possible and speak into the mic.

"GET YOUR ASSES UP AND LINE UP RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME BEFORE I KICK SOME ASS!" I yelled and they all got up from there places and lined up in front of me. Turns out Katniss was passed out drunk in the trashcan. I turn down the speaker with a glare.

"You guYs gonna explain what happened here!" I cross my arm and Vic comes and stands right be me.

"Um.... What?" Gale asked. I raise one eyebrow and go over there and slap him straight across the face.

"Whoa dude your eyes" Peeta says, shit! What is up with my eyes these past few weeks?

I just growl at him. "Whoa your teeth!" Glimmer says scared. I close my mouth and turn to a mirror. I look at my hands my nails have grown.