Chapter 19

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I am so excited! It's been a while since we came back and we haven't seen Anna since then.

Any who! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! My friends and there families are coming!

We are decorating the tree. The house is already decorated with lights, Angels, tinsel, mistletoe and this in the house. Outside is insane. The back yard is a Winter wonder land. (Picture of outside On top or on the side) I pick up Kevin and puts the Angel on top.

"Okay turn off the lights" Heaven says. She loves Christmas but not as much as me! I listen to Christmas songs through every season! Uncle Henry turns off the lights and Aunt Tiana Plugs the lights in. We stand in awe. We have family and friend pictures that the lights light them up.

That when We hear the door bell. I go and get it. They first Family is Katniss's and Peeta's.

"Hey you guys!" I give all of them a hug. They walk to the living room and stop in awe. "Your tree is beautiful!" Prim says clapping her hands. The door bell rings again and this time it's Clove's family. Later on followed by Finnick's , Johanna's , Glimmer's, Marvel's, Cato's, Annie's, Gale's, Jaylynn's and Erick's and Rue's. They are staying the night so everyone brought all of the presents so there's a Lot on the tree

Right now every one is in the living room Talking and drinking hot chocolate. Few minutes later the door rings again. I get up and answer. Victor's Family stands on the other side of the door.

"Hey!" I say. I hug them all. "Come in! there's hot chocolate on the stove in you want some" I say opening the door wider. "Thank you" Alex (his mom) says holding baby Crystal. Jenna In Alan's arms and Luis (Victor's dad) has the presents. They had to make a few stop to get all of the presents. It's freezing out side but not snowing. I always wanted a white Christmas but it never happened. Every one brings clothes.

We go to the living room and sit down. All of the adults start to talk and us friends start to talk to while our brother and sisters play. Kevin is playing with Jaylynn's little sister which is also 8.

"Alright let me go check on the food" Me and Tiana says. We laugh and get up. We cooked roast and some cookies, Aunt Tiana's famous fruit cake, Chocolate Babka, stuffing basically things like we made for thanksgiving; Just more desserts. When we're done. I grab some hot chocolate.

I see Jaylynn and Erick under the mistletoe. Oh yeah!

"Hey Jaylynn, Erick! Kissy time" I say pointing to the mistletoe. They look up and groan. Jaylynn doesn't know that Erick likes her back, But she blushes anyway.

"Come on you two time for the first kiss of Christmas Eve!" Katniss teases. They look at each other and stand up;then lean in. They kiss for a while as everyone cheers. He wraps his arms around her waist and her hands around his neck. They pull back and Erick spins her and dips her.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask. She pretends to think and says "Yup!" popping on the p. We cheer again.

"IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLES!" Finnick yells. I look at Victor and smile. He's happy. His smile made my heart flutter and send butterflies in my stomach. I smile and look down. We calm down and a ding goes off signaling that the food is ready.

"Everyone to the dinning room the food is ready!" Uncle Henry says.

"Finally FOOD!" Kat and Finn shouts. They run to the dinning room like 5 year olds.

"Teens" Jenna says. We laugh, she is too cute. I help take out the food and set the fest down. Once I'm done I sit next to Victor.

"Oh mama, that's a lot of food!" Kat says.