Chapter 15

Aaliyah P.O.V

Me having super powers it awesome. I mean I'm like a hero; just playin with ya. Its been a few weeks and we been done unpacking everything. We have been practicing how to controll our powers, but the whole thing is really hard. I tried to disappear and you know what I said. I said and I qoute...

"This don't feel right...umm, I ain't doin this you got me fucked up!"  I got back to normal and went to my room. Right now I am getting dressed for Victor so he can take me out. I choose a jean jacket with a purple strapless skater dress and some boots. I put on my clothes and go to my make up table. I put on a little silver eyeshadow on, eye liner, Mascara, Light blush and some light pink lip gloss. I grab my purse and phone. I get a text from Victor.

"Hey I'm at your front door" it says, right then the door bell rings. I hear my uncle answer it. This I have to see. I queitly walk down the steps undetectable and see him leading Victor to the living room. This is going to be good. I walk to a wall and listen.

(Normal for Victor and Italic for Uncle Henry)

"Now listen I want you to be carful with my neice alright son,?" He ask, I giggle

"Yes sir I understand" He seems afraid right now. You can hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Alright, cuz I won't deal with you she will I may not know Aaliyah for long but I can tell she will.. Well theres no telling what" I try to hold back my laughter.

He laughs nervously. I am going to laugh so hard rigt now.

"When you get back no funny buissness you hear and I want her hom.. By 10:00 you better be listening now I have some powers of my own" Uncle Henry is makin me turn red. then I her Aunt Tiana come in. (Bold for Tiana)

"Oh leave the boy alone, Henry they'll be fine. But remember what we said we'll get you if she comes home cryin orshe'll get you, she has the strongest power out of all of us so good luck" I crack up laughing rolling on the floor in tears I relized that I'm laughing so I make my self disappear.

"What was that?" Victor asked, I start to laugh even more. They all nod their heads and say "Aaliyah". I make me visible again still laughing. I get up off the floor.

"Were you spying" Uncle Henry asked. "If you mean listening to your conversation as spying then... no" I say. They roll there eyes and I take Victors hand we say good bye and walk out. We get in his car and drive.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "To meet my family" I stay frozen in my spot. Yeah......ain't happening.

"Your kidding right" I say. "Nope" He says give me a quick glance. I don't think I can do this what if they don't like me?, What if they think I am bad for him? what if... My thought got inturupted 

Enough with the what if's! they will love you I swear. I know that it was Victor he is so sweet. I grab his hand. My hero. I think he heard me by the way he is smiling I can tell. I kiss his cheeck and Start to play with my phone. Afew minutes later...

"We're here" He pulls into a drive way and I stay were I'm at as he gets out the car.

"Really Ali, come on they will love you." He says I shake my head. He sighs and Goes to my door and un buckles me. He lifts me up and carries me to the front steps. He sets me down.

"Meanie" I say and cross my arms and tuen away from him.

"Come on don't do that" He says. I don't answer "Aaliyah" He warns. I try to hold back my laugh. "Aaliyah come on" He warns me again. He goes up behind me and start to kiss my neck it feels good. I bite my lip. I give up when he keeps on whispering to me like "Come on" things like that. I finally turn around.