Chapter 8

Aaliyah P.O.V

In the past few weeks, I had alot on my plate; The dance is almost done; The play is some much fun ever since I found out that Victor was the male lead as my boyfreind. Speaking of boyfreind I don't know if we're offical I should ask him. They finally got the guitars in so I started my guitar lessons last week. Right now I'm going to my singing lessons. And I decided to take off one day from basketball (Which was sunday) to have more time to spend with my freinds and family; exculduing my mom of course.

        Heaven is at Rues with Prim and so is Kevin. I told her it was her turn to take care of him. I entered the first day of singing lessons. Ther was a delay because; 1. The auditions took some time and I had a later audition because They were told that I was in the hospital and they felt sorry.

I park the car in the drive way and walk into the studio. I was amazed when I step into the building! Ther were like a thousand seats and a huge like HUGE stage that had blood red curtains drapped over it; With a grand piano and a microphone.  I wasn't the only one there some other people were there too, but a only one catches my eye.

It was the boy from the sidewalk. I knew him from somwhere and tried to wreck my mind as to where I have seen him before. It's on the tip of my touged then- BANG!- it hit me. 7th grade middle school. He's name was Eric. Word have gotten around the middle school that he liked me and I used to like him but not anymore I totally forgot about him until now.

He used to be my freind, but something happened and I really don't want to talk about it. Ever since then I wouldn't say hate him; I would say dislike... him mabe.

But even back then When I disliked him I still liked him. Then we moved and I totally forgot about him. Now he's back and I remembered what happened now I looked at him coldly.

When he saw me he got up and came over to me. I started to speed walk away but he reached me and grabbed my arm and now we're face to face.

"What do you want, Eric" I say coldly and scowl him

"You finally realized it was me." He doges my question and smiles

I roll my eyes "Answer the question" This is starting to get annoying

"Look If your still mad at me I understand but hear-" He starts but I hold my hand up to silence him

"No I don't want to hear anything so just leave" I say trying to stay calm

"Come on Ali, We were friends once why can't we be that again?" He says pleadingly, Then takes my hand "Or something more" he whispers. Okay he crossed the line so far that you can't see it anymore.

"Hell no! I was your friend back then, But things has changed and We was never more than friends back then and not now, not ever!" I ripped away from his grasp and walk to my seat.

         Once everyone is here the teacher comes out. She was wearing a blue blouse with a black tight skirt that goes to her knees. Her hair was in an updo and she had on some flats.

"Welcome singers! You each will be paired up with someone. One boy and One girl! The boy will randomly chose out of the this box" She holds up a hot pink box with "?" All over them. "Alright lets begin first up is... Joshua Hunter" The boy who I am guessing is Joshua goes up and picks a name. Please be me! He pulls out The paper and reads "... Jeniffer Gomez" He reads and I sigh.

As long as I don't get Eric, I'll be good. The names goes on and it's Eric's turn.

" Next is Eric Miller!" She yells. He stands up and Pulls out a name.