Chapter 20

(Aaliyah's P.O.V through out the whole story unless told different)

We celebrate and it all got ruined by a crash of glass from upstairs. Every one looks at each other and run up stairs. Victor's mom goes check on the crying Crystal. I run to my room. I burst through the door and look through my room. I go to the back and see the window broken.

I pick up a rock that has a note tied to it. I take it of and unfold it.

Stay away from Victor!

He is mine

You know who I am Bitch

So figure it out yourself

Stay away or I will make your life a living hell!

-21

This is not Anna. This is some one else. Maybe some one at school. This is starting to get annoying and I'm starting to get angry. First Anna, now some person wanting my boyfriend. I don't think so. I know them and they must have a lot of power.

"What is it?" I turn around. Everyone is staring at me. I turn back around and re-read the note.

"Oh nothing" I say bitterly. I crush the paper and I feel my hand heat up. The paper turns to ash in my hand. I clench my jaw and stand up and turn back around.

"Whoa, what's up with your eyes?" Finnick asked.My eyes? (Her eyes on top or on the side)

"What's wrong with my eyes?" I ask I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror Whoa! My eyes! They are like golden cat eyes. My jaw drops, but I close it back up and cover my mouth. I close the bathroom door and lock it. I open my mouth and I have sharp teeth like... a wolf. What the hell is going on!?!

I try to calm myself and it all goes away. I unlock the door and open it.

"She is back to normal!" Gale says. I glare at him. Victor comes up to me and whispers.

"Stop, your eyes are changing again" I nod and stop. This was a very interesting Christmas!

~~~~~ 2 days until New years ~~~~~

Every one but us let what happened on Christmas go. Victor hung out with Adam last week and learned some new moves. The premiere is in two weeks.

Today me and Kat and Peeta are heading to my uncles music studio. We arrived and I park my new car. Man I. LOVE. THIS. CAR! It's goes 400 miles per hour.

We get out the car and go inside the tall building. We walk in to thelobby and I see my Uncle Fat Chris. I run up to him and hug him.

"Hey Fat Chris!" I say and we pull back. "Hey midget" He says.

"I am not a midget unlike you" I say. He rolls his eyes.

"What ever, so you two must be Katniss and Peeta" He says and they nod.

"Follow me" We follow him into the elevator. He presses the 34th floor. Total silence until we get there. He opens the door.

"This is where the magic happens" We walk in and stand in awe. The room is huge! The walls are gold and silver with platinum records hung on the walls every where. There are black and white couches. The booth is big enough to the whole R5 group in it. The sound keyboard is huge; it's hooked up to the computers and such. There are stool sand head phones on them that has the name Platinum Records in silver on them.

"This is amazing!" Peeta says. I smile and shake my head.

"Why thank you! So you can record a cover or record your ownsoundthat you have written your self" He says. We nod and sit down.

Stuck in The Cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें