Chapter 23

Aaliyah's P.O.V

The last bell finally rings.

"Hey you want us to wait?" Victor asked. I shake my head.

"No it's fine I'll meet you guys at the tree" I say and he nods I give him a peck on the lips and he gets up and leaves. When I'm done I'm the last one out. I stand up and almost fall over. Biggest headache ever! Visualizing myself at school for like 7 or 8 hours has it causes. I balance myself and walk out only to be pushed against the locker.

I hit the locker full force and slid down to the floor. Well that hurt. When I open my eyes I feel different. I close my eyes to go back to my how many ever greats grandma's house but it's not working. When I open then again there stands the most biggest slut on earth.

I try to stand up but get knocked to the floor again by something hard. I look up and one of her bitches has a bat?

"What the hell?" I ask. My head hurts so bad right now. It's like I got slammed into a brick wall hard.

"Oh shut up" One of them says. Then I feel a sharp pain go through my ankle to my knee. I try to stand up again with my blurry vision only to get hit in the head with metal bar. They run away and I feel my head. I stand up but sit back down.

I gain some vision back and I look at my ankle. It's like a purple blue of some kind. I take my hand off my head and all I see is red. Of course I'm bleeding.

"Ali!" I hear a scream of a boy and a girl. I hear footsteps come running towards me. The boy kneels down.

"God Ali your head is bleeding" I think Cato and gale says that.

"We are taking you to the hospital" I think Victor says, he probably the one kneeling by me. He picks me up.

"No" I say, I don't need a doctor.

"Aaliyah we have to" Annie says.

"NO!" I demand 

"Set me down!" I demand again. He puts me down. I have to get back to My whatever great's grandma's house.

"I have to go" I say breathing heavily. They all have a confused face. I smile

"I have to go now, For the whole day I wasn't here. I mean I was but Do you guys remember when I kinda disappeared then showed up somewhere else?" They nod.

"Well I was in a secret place you guys can't know about. Anyway I visualized my self here. But I could hear, see and feel everything. When I got knocked down I must of teleported myself here by mistake and now I have to go." I say

"What why?" Kat asked. I give a small smile that I can manage.

"I just have to, you will find out soon enough, goodbye" I say and I try to teleport back to the house with my stuff and it works!

"I see your ba- oh my god what happened?" She asked. I answer and tell her everything.

"Aw I see okay well, I can heal you." She says and sings my song. The song I sing to Kevin. When shes done I feel better than usual.

"There, now you may go back to school tomorrow but that will be your last." I stand up quickly. She can't be serious.

"What why?" I ask. This is not happening.

"You will understand later" She says about to leave, but I actually get a grip on her.

"No you tell why right now." I demand.

"Let go Aaliyah, you will learn soon" She says gently but you can here the annoyed leak in her voice slowly. I tighten my grip

"Tell me now!" I demand. Me and demanding people have been best friend lately.