Chapter 7

Aaliyah's P.O.V

    It has been a week and a half since me and Victor sung "You and I" at my house and I'm steal asking my self the same question that I don't have an answer for Am I inlove?. It's been different ever since that day and right now I'm heading to Jaylynn's house she said that she needed to talk to me.

I pull up to her driveway and turn off the engine. I knock on her door and only seconds later I'm being dragged through her house and to her room. All the girls are here even my sister! How the hell did she get here!? Wait where's Kevin!?! "Heaven! how did you get here? What about Kevin!?" I yell. I'm starting to panick and I start to breath faster.

"Calm down girl! Jaylynn got me here and Kevin is in the bathroom" She says

"Did someone call my name?" Kevin says peeking behind the door. I start to calm down a little bit more. Go up to Kevin and hug him. When I let go he runs up to Heaven and sits on her lap. 

"Now that, that's done; Why do ya'll need to talk about?" I say taking a seat on a purple bean bag. I want a bean bag they're really comfrontable. "We have to ask you some questions" Johanna says while wiggling her eyebrowse. "Ask away.." I say gesturing my hand. "Do you like Victor?" Clove asked. I start to blush, Again! I really need to see a doctor! I didn't say anything. I just look down at the carpet on her floor thinking that it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Silence means yes! OMG! You like a boy!" Annie screams. "Mabe..." I say say slowly raising my head from the floor. Their all smiling like they just won a million dollars. Kevin gets off of Heaven and runs up to me and hugs me. "Yay!" He says "Yay, What?" "Your happy! I wanted to see my sis happy! You're happy right?" He says pulling back. I just want to cry! He is so sweet. I hug him again.

"yeah sis is happy" I say. We let go and The girls yell all different questions at me. " Hey calm down right now!" I yell. They all look startled and scared but atleast they did shut up. 

" I'll take one question at a time Ok?" They all nod. "Now raise your hand for questions?" I love treating them like kingergartners it's hilarious! All of their hands shoots up "Um.. Johanna" to be honest I'm kinda afraid of what she's going to ask me. She looks like the type of person how would be drunk and would do anything if she play truth or dare or someting while she was drunk.

"What are three words that you would say to describe him if you werre drunk?" I looked at her like she was crazy! She is not serious is she! "Are you serious right now!?" I say they all laugh    "Answer the question!" Johanna yells

"If I was drunk um... hot, wild and sexy" I mubbled "I can't hear you.." Johanna said while put one hand to her ear. "Hot, wild and sexy" I say alittle bit louder. Everyone laughs even Heaven I totally forgot that they where in here "Next Question please!" I say

"Do you love him?" They shout. Well that's the problem I don't know if I love him or if he even loves me! I just feel those four words are the equation of a impposible math question and I just can't find the answer. I look down feeling like there is a war going on in my head I can't take this pressure anymore their all just staring at me. How do I know? I get the feeling as if someone is staring at me.

I get up and say that it's time to go back home to Heaven and Kevin. They nod and wait by the car outside. I look at the time and see it says 4:45! Omg! "I really need to go I was supposed to be home 15 minutes ago!" They all look scared, well except for Johanna. "Then go!" They yelled. I run down stairs and out the door. We raced home as fast as we could.

When we get there Of course our mom was there furious as ever. "WHAT IS THE HELL MATTER WITH YOU! I TOLD YOU TO DO ONE THING BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN! WHY DID I EVEN HAVE YOU!" she screams I tell Heaven and Kevin to run up stairs. They nod and they run as fast as they could.