chapter 14 ~ birthday cake

I opened my eyes the next morning to the spot next to me empty; it was quiet in the house so I assumed Mickey had left.

I quickly slipped on my bottoms from yesterday but it wasn't really necessary since you could barley see them under the shirt.

His shirt.....I was wearing his shirt.

I knew Fiona would kill me if I came home in the same clothes as yesterday so I decided to keep it on. I mean all I had to do was lie and say it was Mandy's, it wasn't like she knew she was gone for the week.

As I entered my living room, I was immediately almost knocked on my feet by scurrying kids. Debbie's daycare group...

"Good morning, Ethel" I smiled, making my way into the kitchen.

Ethel was V and Kev's weird fourteen year old foster kid; who also had a son of her own. Apparently she was rescued from some cult where they lived like it was the 1800's. But despite that she was pretty cool...

I made my way to the back door, opening it to reveal some blonde woman and a baby.

"I'm here for Fiona" She snapped angrily. God it was like 8 in the morning and I didn't have time for this shit.

"Debs!" I called. "Go wake up Fi"

I watched her run up the stairs before pouring myself a cup of coffee. It was bitter and cold but it was honestly the best I was going to get in this house.

"Hey i'm Fiona" My sister smiled as the mystery woman clocked her in the face.

I quickly placed down my cup, putting myself between the two of them. And if that woman wasn't holding a child I would have decked her back.

"That's for fucking my husband" She yelled as I tried to keep her back.

"Oh, shit" My sister muttered before she took off running. Fuck, what the hell did I miss?

The crazy lady chased her up the stairs and I thought cautiously if I should help her. I mean she had been acting like a bitch and probably deserved a beat down but she was still also my sister.

"Hey! Not in the fucking house" I snapped, pulling the killing bat from her hands.

"She's a little slut" The girl yelled, trying to push in the bathroom door.

"Yeah yeah, good to know. But it's to early for this shit and I don't mind clocking you with this bat" I muttered, a devious smile growing on my face.

She seemed to contemplate my words before reluctantly giving up.

"If I see you again, I'll kill you" She called to Fiona before storming down the hallway. I rolled my eyes tiredly before walking into the bathroom.

I slid down the wall next to her, both of us out of breath.

"Who was that and what did you do?" I asked, trying to keep in a laugh.

"Lucy Joe Heisner and I had sex with her husband Craig" She muttered. Holy shit....her high school crush and bully, were married?