Chapter 20

Alani's P.O.V

"K have you seen my flat iron?!" I yelled looking through my bathroom cabinets.

"You put it under the bed!" He yelled back.

Oh yea. I don't even remember why I put it there. I plugged it in an quickly touched up my hair.

I was getting ready for the G-Eazy concert. Me, Kalin, Myles, and Mia were all going. I was really excited because he is one of my favorite rappers.

I put on some high waisted ripped black jeans, a black long sleeved crop top and some black Air Max's. I threw on a black leather jacket and headed downstairs.

"Baby girl looking bad." Kalin said licking his lips.

"Awww thanks boo." I said blowing him a kiss.

"Ok are y'all ready?" Mia asked us.

"Yes let's go." Kalin said impatiently.

"Someone didn't eat yet." Mia mumbled to Myles. I giggled and locked the door.

I decided to be nice and drive since I never drive.

"Shotgun!" Kalin shouted getting into the front seat.

"Hurry up and get in we're running late." I said starting the car.

"G-Eazy here we come!" Mia yelled.

••••••••••••••••••

We got to go in before the show started since the boys were cool with G.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe we're gonna meet G-Eazy!!" I whisper yelled to Mia.

We were both freaking out because we were big fans. The security let us in and we started making our way backstage.

Then I seen him. The back of his tall figure. He turned around and seen us. My heart started racing.

"Yo what up with my little bros!" He said doing the slap hand thing that boys do.

"Who are these beautiful ladies?" He asked walking towards us. I was crying on the inside.

"Chill fam, this my baby." Kalin said putting his arm around me causing us all to laugh.

"Why are they so quiet?" He asked. I tried to talk but I couldn't.

"They're big fans." Myles said laughing.

"Can I hug you please." I finally managed to ask him.

"Of course!" He said pulling me into a hug.
"My turn!" Mia said getting into our hug.

He laughed and hugged us both.

"Kalin this is my new boyfriend ok I'm sorry." I said jokingly causing everyone to laugh.

We hung out with him for about 15 more minutes and we finally went to the balcony seats.

About 1 hour later the show started. I was really excited to see him perform live.

••••••••••••••••

After all the opening acts it was finally time to see G.

"Babe I'm going to the bathroom." Kalin told me.

I nodded my head and continued watching the performance.

About 20 minutes passed and Kalin still wasn't back and he wasn't answering his texts.

"Guys I'm gonna go look for Kalin." I told them.

"Just call me if you need us." Myles said. I nodded and walked out of the theater.

I was on my way to the bathroom when I saw Kalin waiting in the merch line.

"Oh my gosh K what are you doing?" I asked relieved.

"Well I went to the bathroom and then I seen this so I was planning to get you something but the line is very long you can see." He explained.

"Well I guess I'll stand over here." I said standing by the stand filled with merchandise.

"Damn." I heard someone say from behind me. I ignored it and crossed my arms.

"Someone's being feisty." The person said.

"Can you stop my boyfriend is right there." I said not even turning around.

"He doesn't have to know." He said smacking my butt.

I quickly turned around and slapped him.

"What the hell?!" I screamed.

"What just happened?" Kalin asked rushing to me.

"He just smacked my ass." I told him. Kalin's face filled with anger.

"Babe please don't do anything stupid. You can't get in trouble." I said holding him back from beating the pervert who touched me ass.

He closed his eyes and exhaled. He opened his eyes and grabbed me as we walked away from the man.

The rest of the show was amazing. G is a really great performer. We were planning on going to the after party but only for a hour.

As we walked to our car we seen the man who bothered me earlier.

"That's the creep who touched my ass." I told Mia rolling my eyes.

"What's up cutie?" He said walking towards us.

"Are you serious? Do you want me to beat your ass?!" Kalin asked him.

I couldn't stop Kalin he was too mad and only Myles could control him.

"Hey man just go ok." Myles said holding back Kalin.

"And if I don't?" The man said making Kalin's temper rise even higher.

Kalin didn't even respond he just punched the man right in his face causing him to fall to the ground.

He quickly got up and punched Kalin right back. They were going back and forth and I was freaking out. Myles couldn't stop them by himself.

I ran over to them and grabbed Kalin.

"Baby stop!" I yelled pushing him backwards.

I looked at him with his bleeding lip and he was heavily breathing.

He wasn't all that bruised. His knuckles were the worst.

They were bleeding and were all cut up. The other guy was knocked out on the floor.

"We need to leave. Now!" Mia said running to the car. She hopped in the drivers seat and I sat in the back with Kalin.

"Myles hand me that first aid kit in the glove compartment." I said holding Kalin's hands.

I cleaned the cuts and scrapes on his knuckles and put some Neosporin and then wrapped his knuckles with gauze.

"Kalin you have to learn how to control your temper baby." I told him. He sighed knowing I was right.

"I know you want to protect me and I love and appreciate you so much for it but I can't risk you getting in trouble with the law.

It's not safe for young black males to be doing reckless things these days and you know it.

I love you so much and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you because you were trying to protect me and got yourself in trouble." I continued to tell him.

"I'm sorry babe." He said looking downward.

"You don't have to apologize, just be more aware ok." I said lifting up his head and looking at him.

"I love you baby girl." He said softly kissing my lips.

"I love you too." I told him resting my head on his shoulder.