Chapter 12

Kalin's P.O.V

I haven't been the same since me and Alani broke up. I don't eat as much. I don't talk as much, and I'm not happy anymore. I question myself everyday why.

Why did I let it happen. Why didn't I push her off? Why did I let her tell me that ridiculous story about Alani slapping her?

When I told my mom she was really disappointed in me and so was Myles. Mia was the most pissed, but I don't blame her. I finally got out of my bed and headed downstairs.

Lala was eating cereal watching tv. I sat next to her. "Bubba where's Lani? I miss her." She said in her cute little voice. "Lani is at home taking a break. But I miss her too." I told her patting her head.

I've tried to contact her a few times but she never answers. I realized she needs space. I'll give her space whatever it takes to be back with her. At school she avoids me she doesn't even look at me, and it breaks my heart. I guess this is karma though.

"Hey Kalin come here. Let's talk." My mom said. I walked into the kitchen and I automatically knew this conversation was gonna be about Alani. "What's up ma?" I replied
"I have an idea for you to get Alani back." She said smiling. "How...."

•••••••••••••••••

Alani's P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch watching American Horror Story waiting for Mia to go pick up Myles. Us three were going to Chipotle. I was gonna be a third wheel but I had to get out the house. I needed to hang out with people and not stay in my room all day. It's winter break so I have nothing to do.

To be honest I really miss Kalin but I don't know if I can trust him. Even if he didn't mean for it to happen it still happened and I'm still hurt. I'm happy we ended on good terms but I still cry all the time about him.

My thoughts were interrupted my Mia and Myles walking through the door.

"Let's gooo." Mia said

I grabbed my black northface windbreaker and walked out.

"Hello Poof how are you today?" I said settling into the back seat of Mia's car.
"I'm cold and hungry." He said pouting. "Mia feed your pet poof." I said laughing. "Haha pet poof so funny." Myles said with a straight face causing me and Mia to burst out in laughter.

We walked into Chipotle and ordered quickly. As I was sitting down Kalin walked in with another girl. My heart dropped and I lost my appetite.

He began walking towards us with the girl. "Hey guys, funny seeing y'all here." I looked at the girl and then looked at him. "Oh yea this is my friend Ana. Ana this is Myles, Mia, and Alani." He said saying my name quietly. She smiled and waved. I gave him a mean look and continued eating.

"Mind if we sit here?" Kalin questioned us. "Not at all!" Mia said smiling at the two. I looked at her like she was crazy. How dare she let them sit here with us. I rolled my eyes and went on my phone.

They were all having a group conversation but I just tuned them out. I went on Twitter to poor out my feelings.
@AlaniNaniii : irritated af ...
I sighed and locked my phone.

I looked up and they were all still talking. I cleared my throat loudly for attention and looked at my wrist as if I had a watch.

"Is something bothering you?" Mia asked me cluelessly.

I literally gave her the "really nigga?" face. She shrugged and finished eating.

"Ok well I'm gonna go wait in the car bye. Nice meeting you."

I said to the girl purposely ignoring Kalin. They finally finished and Mia and Myles came back to the car.

"Hey what's wrong?" Mia said starting the car.
"How can you be so clueless?! I literally just broke up with Kalin and I see him today with another girl. That pissed me off." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Ohh sorry we didn't realize it." Mia said in a apologetic tone.
"It's ok. It's not neither of your faults. It's Kalin's. He irritates me." I said looking out the window rolling my eyes.
"Alani don't worry about that girl. She's looking for a job to be an assistant for us." Myles said.
"Oh ok. I'm still mad at him though." I said relieved.

The One For Me - A Kalin White Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें