Chapter 13

Kalin's P.O.V

I woke up with my baby in my arms. It felt so good to hold her again and her being the first thing I see in the morning. I kissed her forehead as I rubbed my thumb on her arm.
She slowly opened her eyes and she stretched her arms. She made a cute noise as she stretched. I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"What's funny?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"How cute you are that's what's funny." I told her.

I heard a tiny knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. "Bubba it's time to eat." Lala told us.

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs quickly as possible. A few seconds later Alani was walking downstairs with Lala in her arms.

"You have a fat brother." Alani told Lala. She giggled and agreed with her.

"Hey! I am not fat I am a growing boy who needs his food." I said shrugging my shoulders continuing to eat.

My mom and Alani were talking as Lala sat on Alani's lap eating. I took out my phone a quickly snapped a picture of them.

I put it on Twitter and Instagram saying : My favorite girls ❤️ I quickly tweeted after :
@KalinWhite Kamfam yall my favorite girls too! 😝❤️

"Hey I'm taking Lala to her friends party today ok?" My mom said putting the dishes in the sink.

"Don't worry about the dishes I got them." Alani said smiling.

"You sure?" My mom asked her.

"Yes mama! Go get ready I got it." Alani said washing the dishes already.

My mom kissed her forehead and headed into her room.

I walked over to Alani and stood behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Hi fatty." She said taking off her gloves and facing me.

"I am not fat ok." I told her with my hand in front of her face.

"The only fat thing in this room is yo booty." I said smirking.

"Kalin!" She yelled slapping me playfully.

"It's true." I said laughing.

"So what should we do today?" She asked finishing up the remaining dishes in the sink.

"Let's go play laser tag, and go karting!!" I yelled.

"Ok yea that sounds fun." She said smiling.

"I'll invite Myles and Mia right now." I said pulling out my phone.

"Invite Dom and Jake too!" She said walking upstairs.

Phone convo :

M : Wassup?
K : You and Mia busy today?
M : No. Why?
K : Me and Alani are gonna go play laser tag and go go karting. Yall should come.
M : Alright I'll be at your house in a hour.
K : Ok bye.

"Babe get ready they'll be here in an hour." I shouted since she went upstairs.

I made my way upstairs and saw her rummaging through my drawers.

"What are you doing?" I asked her standing in the door frame.

"Looking for my clothes I left here. Where are they?" She asked throwing my clothes around.

"They're in that bin you forgot already?" I asked her laughing.

"Ohh yea. Well I'm gonna go take a shower." She said gathering up her clothes.