Chapter 27

Kalin's P.O.V

"Babe just tell me which looks better!" Alani pleaded.

She was choosing a dress for graduation and needed my help.

"The second one. It makes you look sexy." I honestly told her.

"Alright." She laughed grabbing the second dress.

We walked out of the store we were in and headed home.

I can't believe graduation was so close. It was a week away. In one week I will be done with school forever.

We finally got back home and I went straight to my bed.

"Are you going to bed?" Alani asked coming into our room. I nodded my head.

"Wow you suck it's only 6 K." She told me.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"I don't know I just wanna spend time with you." She said in her cute baby voice.

I quickly sat up and looked at her standing at the door.

"Why did you say that like we never spend time with each other?" I asked her laughing.

She shrugged and jumped in bed with me.

"Tonight why don't we watch something you wanna watch." She said.

"I mean sure but we're not gonna be doing a lot of watching." I said kissing her.

"No! Not the night before school K." She said stopping our kiss.

"Fine." I groaned.

I put on Family Guy as Alani snuggled next to me.

"Goodnight. Love you." I told her kissing her forehead.

"Love you too." She replied.

----

Alani's P.O.V

My alarm clock obnoxiously went off like usual. I groaned and turned it off. Kalin usually gets up before me on school days but he was still sleep.

"K get up." I said shaking him lightly.

Once I knew he was up I continued with my morning routine. After I did my morning hygiene and got dressed. I put on a black Adidas tee and put on some distressed high waisted shorts. I slipped on my all white sk8 hi's and put my hair into two French braids.

Kalin was already downstairs as usual. We soon headed to school and I was so tired. I kissed Kalin and entered my first period.

Jake was already in class. He sat in the desk next to me and a rested my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry but I'm really tired." I said as I yawned.

"Stop going to sleep so late." He said.

"Ok sorry Dad." I said laughing.

----

1st period was just ending and it was passing period. I walked to my locker to get my notebooks and felt muscular arms wrap around my body. I turned to see Kalin cheesing at me.

"Have you been working out?" I asked him.

"Yea you know." He said flexing his arms.

"Anyways lets ditch and just come back for lunch so it's not as suspicious." He told me.

"Kalin that's not a good idea. What if we get caught?" I asked him.

"We won't come onnnnn." He pleaded grabbing my hands.