Chapter 10

Alani's P.O.V
I miss Kalin so much. Life has been very boring without him. I barely get to FaceTime him because he's so busy with rehearsals. But I had a surprise for him... Me and Mia were going to the San Diego show and joining them for the rest of the tour.

I'm so happy they were letting us do this. The San Diego show was tomorrow. I packed my things and go ready for our flight to San Diego. I was really surprised our parents agreed to this, but I wasn't gonna question it. "Mia you ready?!" I yelled from downstairs. "Born ready!" She said running down the steps. The hardest part about this was keeping it a secret from Kalin.

We got to the airport and waited for our flight.
iMessage from Baby K 😘🔒
K : Sorry we haven't been able to facetime. They've been really strict with soundcheck.
A : It's ok I understand baby ❤️
K : Wanna FaceTime now?

I started panicking. "He asked to FaceTime what do I say??" I asked Mia. "Tell him your doing an essay or getting in the shower idk??

A : I can't right now I'm finishing this essay. My parents have been really on me about school. 😑😫
K : Awww ok. Well I love you and I miss you 😘😘❤️
A : Love you too 😘

Our plane was boarding and I had to put my phone on Airplane mode.
The flight was really short like maybe an hour. We had a taxi come get us and take us to the hotel. I got all my stuff in and it felt so good to be settled. I checked my phone and it had 6 missed calls from Kalin. I quickly called him back

Phone Convo
K : Hello?!
A : Hi.
K : I was so worried about you are you okay?
A : Oh yea I'm sorry I was uhm helping my mom clean up downstairs.
K : Oh ok, well I'm gonna go to bed go night baby.
A : Goodnight babe.
That was close. Again.

Next Day
I woke up super excited for tonight. I jumped on Mia's bed to wake her up. "Mia guess who we're seeing today!!! KALIN AND MYLESS!" I said yelling. She got up with a irritated look. "It's karma from last time." I laughed and started getting ready. After I got out the shower I put on my clothes.

I put on some white high waisted jeans with small rips and a rosy pink lace crop top. I slipped on some sandals and wore my hair natural. I put on my ring and added a gold watch. I decided to text Kalin.

A : Good luck tonight💘 Where are you guys tonight?
K : Thank you baby. And San Diego. What are you doing?
A : Studying 😫

I felt like such a bad girl how I was lying.

K : Ok well I'll call you after the show ok?
A : Ok. I love you 😘
K : Love you more❤️

I put down my phone and gathered my bags. Mia looked cute as always. She had on white shirt with black stripes and some black leather shorts with her Taxi 12's she had her hair down and had gold hoops on. "My sister is a baddie omg. Myles is gonna tap that tonight!" I said. "Omg Alani shutup!" She said laughing.

Now we needed a way to get them in the bus without ruining the surprise. I called Jake and told him to meet us somewhere and have Cam and Connor distract the boys. Our bags made it to the bus unsuspiciously. We made our way to the show and we went in the back doors.

I overheard Kalin talking. I wanted to run to him and kiss him, but I kept calm and hid. "Yea Alani's acting weird. I think she's hiding something from me." He told Myles. I laughed quietly because I was hiding something from him. Myles just shrugged and they walked over to the side stage. The show started and we stayed on the side stage when the left.

*End of Show*
"Before we end the show I got a surprise for you both!" Jake said into the microphone. Kalin and Myles looked confused as hell and this was hilarious to me. "Come on out guys!" Jake said as me and Mia walked onto the stage. I walked over to Kalin and his face light up. I hugged him and he picked me up and spun me around. I quickly pecked his lips and I held onto his waist.